eric discret

Mar 7, 2017
0.3 Progress report
Sup!
Not all of you use discord, so I'll tell how it's going and how much is left to do.

First of all, art part is done. there will be about 900 renders and 60 animations. May be more if I'll have time to finish one more repeatable event with Diana, but I don't want to make you wait too much, so we will see.

Writing is a pain, but there are still two big events left to finish with Amelia.(Writing makes Molly cry. :sad_cat:).

Code part is easy-peasy, so there is nothing interesti... oh! You will find new features in the upcoming update.
1- a little addition for save system. Now u can mark your saves with a #word, so it should make gameplay a bit more comfortable.
2- Hints. Somewhat of tracking. Just click on the character you are interested in - and hints will be displayed in free roam mode at the top of the screen.
3- Gallery. It's not finished yet, but I'm working on it. Should be somewhat of the spell.

0.3 update is focused on Amelia, yes. But Diana's "bad" route was a bit... confusing, cause in 0.2 I wasn't able to finish scene in the church. Right now it's in the game( u won't need to replay the game. It goes after her hot springs event).

When? Soon.

Joking aside - maybe two weeks? Depends on my suffering with writing. Bruh.

Love you guys.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes