Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
for some reason i use a older save and i cant go back to spa to repeat the scene

frapstar

May 23, 2018
I like this Game a lot! Great renders and interessting story. I hope the development continues and does not take too long.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
How do we get stamina, brothers?

Edit: Just figured out the cheat thing, but is there a way to gain stamina without using it?

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
Hi Dr. Molly, I know that's probably too early to think about it, and I'm sorry to bother you about that, however I wanted to ask if you maybe think about a possibile release of Golden Mean on Steam sometime in the future, when the development will be close to conclusion?

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Good game, Great graphics.
Although sandbox is grindy, its still well implemented with quick map (with character location) and Hints/Walkthrough.
Corruption of religious mom is always interesting, but just as said by others, it was going at a slow pace to let players savour the anticipation, but it suddenly picked up pace.
I don't know if it was designed that way or not but the choices are a mystery, you simply don't know what will be the possible outcomes, if it wasn't how it was supposed to be, adding 2-3 Dialogues as MC's thought about the possibilities will be good choice.
Intro is also a little lacking, like those seizure and a general background of characters are vaguely mentioned in the start, although exploring little by little about everyone also has its charm

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes