Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Can someone help me? I'm stuck here and the black arrow will only take me back to the "kitchen". The arrow in the "kitchen" brings me back here and I have already given the captain the cigar. screenshot0001.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone help me? I'm stuck here and the black arrow will only take me back to the "kitchen". The arrow in the "kitchen" brings me back here and I have already given the captain the cigar. View attachment 2691866

Move your mouse around the "ladder" area, you will "eventually discover" button you can click to go up.... last, I remember far right upper right area... ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can you send me a screenshot of it? because I can't find it.
I will but it won't be now since you caught me when I'm heading out (to pass out) and happened to check notifications...but will do it when I come back online tomorrow, if that's an issue, try double checking around the ladder, I know it is there because it took me an hour to :ROFLMAO:

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
I will but it won't be now since you caught me when I'm heading out (to pass out) and happened to check notifications...but will do it when I come back online tomorrow, if that's an issue, try double checking around the ladder, I know it is there because it took me an hour to :ROFLMAO:
then I will wait. Night man

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
then I will wait. Night man
it is ladder in the inside try that ladder you will find or send screenshot of inside ı can tell you
Yip, yip, he's right, I was mistaken, it is fact the ladder inside (still you need to hover around it to find the arrow up to the balcony or aka upper deck), I just forgot about the ladder inside, and how it's kinda of hidden away :sleep:

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes