DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Since I know not all of you are on Discord:

Hey degenerates! Dax here to give you all a mini update. The update is going a little slower than planned. Molly, in his infinite wisdom, wants to make the update to be the best it can be. While most of the content is done, there's still a little bit more on the writing front and final touches to be put on this next update.

Time frame... is kinda out the window for the moment. Unfortunately real life does come first and it's been kicking in overdrive these past couple of weeks. I know we'd all love for this to be our full time job with concrete objectives and deadlines, but it's still just a hobby passion project for the time.

The cooking overall is slow going, but I promise you it'll be worth the wait. Amelia's looking absolutely delicious, and we can't wait to share her update with you.

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
Since I know not all of you are on Discord:

Hey degenerates! Dax here to give you all a mini update. The update is going a little slower than planned. Molly, in his infinite wisdom, wants to make the update to be the best it can be. While most of the content is done, there's still a little bit more on the writing front and final touches to be put on this next update.

Time frame... is kinda out the window for the moment. Unfortunately real life does come first and it's been kicking in overdrive these past couple of weeks. I know we'd all love for this to be our full time job with concrete objectives and deadlines, but it's still just a hobby passion project for the time.

The cooking overall is slow going, but I promise you it'll be worth the wait. Amelia's looking absolutely delicious, and we can't wait to share her update with you.
Any news? A release period? Something?

Apr 30, 2022
DaxOfAllTrades I just want to know one thing: a little clarity, is this game abandoned or not? because it seems strange to me, more than a month ago it was almost ready, at the moment nothing is known while people pay on patreon, I seem to see what happened with demon boy
Let's see until August, I already said my opinion that the game can expect an end like DB :HideThePain:

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
DaxOfAllTrades I just want to know one thing: a little clarity, is this game abandoned or not? because it seems strange to me, more than a month ago it was almost ready, at the moment nothing is known while people pay on patreon, I seem to see what happened with demon boy
JESUS CHRIST... dude... it's been 2 weeks since I gave an update.

I swear I said "time frame is out the window" and "real life comes first"

Need to take a serious chill pill my dude.

Yes, the game was almost done a month ago. I explained that in the update. No, the game isn't abandoned because Molly's been busy for a couple weeks. Unfortunately this isn't a slideshow (as much as I know some of you play it as one ;)), writing takes time and Molly wants to make sure it's right not just there.

Blah blah blah, analogy about patience being a virtue and all that jazz. I'm tired today.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes