Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Excuse me, i think i almost finish playing v0.2, but i'm not seeing any ntr so far, how to open such route?

Oct 7, 2022
Excuse me, i think i almost finish playing v0.2, but i'm not seeing any ntr so far, how to open such route?
Well there are two different routes in the new update which are more sharing scenes and not proper NTR ones..u have one scene with the mom in the spa where u can share her with two other men mind you its not a full fledged sex scene and there is the route with the younger sister where both u and Felix can teach her about sex..

• Red Heart
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games
Oct 7, 2022
Is there only one choice(to share with father) where Elisa(younger sister) ask you to help her with sexual education, when she have 2 depravity?
Well that is the thing a lot of people including me have complained about..if her depravity is 2 then we dont get the other option we only get the sharing route with Felix..lets hope the dev realizes his stupid mistake and fixes it in the next update whenever it is..

Reactions: wiseold6996

filthyperv

Jan 19, 2020
First off, ;et me apologize if this question has been asked (I am going cross-eyed scanning through the pages of comments). The character profiles say the only thing to do with Diane is to visit the onsen. I don't see anything about the onsen, and I don;t see any mention of it in the walkthrough.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Well that is the thing a lot of people including me have complained about..if her depravity is 2 then we dont get the other option we only get the sharing route with Felix..lets hope the dev realizes his stupid mistake and fixes it in the next update whenever it is..
that upset me for a while, but then I thought, are there any game we can share family members with father/son? there really is nothing came to mind, i expected the ntr tag would be with the asian friend and not involved household members, caught me off guard

JustAcceptMyName

Mar 21, 2023
I don't get why he doesnt realease a hotfix. It's probably just one line of code which is missing somwhere.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I don't get why he doesnt realease a hotfix. It's probably just one line of code which is missing somwhere.
Probably because it's an intent and not a bug.
Corruption points locks you on one path and depravity locks you on another path. That by itself is not an issue. Issue is, that you are already locked on certain path since the boat party and you don't know about it until much later.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes