Aug 16, 2023
Not a fan of this sandbox. Wish there was an easier way to play the game. The story is great.
Yeah those arrows... besides some of them being hard to spot, they are that boring black and not even symmetrical. Considering the excellent work done with the character models and other graphics, one would think navigation arrows would be easy. Apparently not, LOL.

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
Hi i don't find how donate sperm in thé clinic there IS a button or another thing to realize that pelease help

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
From many threads heard that this game is good but extremely Grindy,
I don't want to play grinding game:confused:
Is there any way to skip the grinding or is it mandatory to proceed further??

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
From many threads heard that this game is good but extremely Grindy,
I don't want to play grinding game:confused:
Is there any way to skip the grinding or is it mandatory to proceed further??
Game is "grindy" by nature of sandboxes. If you are expecting fast paced and linear content like a VN then don't play sandboxes. However, this one is one of the least grindy sandboxes i've played. If say, you need to increase affection of one character, you can go to their locations in your house, speak with them, fast forward time to their next location, end the day and repeat. There's no time constraint in this game. Characters change locations 4/5 times a day depending on the moment of the day but they stick to the same location in between days, so no surprise trying to find them. You can farm stats extremely fast especially since there are only 3 characters involved.

Also, cheating money with the renpy console works. Look up how to activate the console for renpy games. iirc the variable is simply money, so you can type in console money = 100000 and it should work. Can probably also cheat affection variables but didnt bother looking as once again there is no need for it.

Anyone saying this game is grindy to the extent of being unfun either haven't played the game or likes hating on games for fun.

Edit: Heck, it even has a inbuilt cheat button which I wasn't even aware of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
im stuck here, what to do now? When i click on the bed there is only choice to sleep.
nothing changed.
If you bought the mask (how the game suggest you should have the option to go to your grandpa's house when you click the bed.
1693326957516.png
This is from a new game I just started where all I did was go to ralph to the house the first time to explore, go to the police to get the key and nightvision goggles and then buy a mask at the mall.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes