detleff

Aug 27, 2017
Sharing route only. Progress past thermal event and prob max out her affection. At some point it should tell you to send away the bakery worker and the chain of event should start.
yes that's how far I've come and had both, but only individually, never together.

Reactions: mma456

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
dudes, what kind of shower are you talking about if the game has only a bathroom and it has 0 activities and interactions??
this is the first time I see such a buggy game with such ambitions))
the only good thing about the game is the renderings
ps
I'm confused about the next step with Diana? It says "Train her a few times and get 100 affection" Well she's been 100 affection for a while, and I keep doing exercises (the only option I get that sounds remotely like "training") but nothing's changing. Any advice?
dude asked for help more than a month ago, none of the developers and players are interested in doing this, amazing))

:D :D

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
dudes, what kind of shower are you talking about if the game has only a bathroom and it has 0 activities and interactions??
the only good thing about the game is the renderings
ps

dude asked for help more than a month ago, none of the developers and players are interested in doing this, amazing))

:D :D
Yes, train her a few times. Should be 4-5 times (exercise with her) then you'll be able to shower with her. And my man, review bombing the game because of literally 0 patience and saying it's bugged while it objectively isn't is extremely retarded.

Last edited:

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
And my man, review bombing the game because of literally 0 patience and saying it's bugged while it objectively isn't is extremely retarded.
retarded? hmm, seriously?
0 patience?? Ah, yes?? :LOL::LOL:
A bold statement based on empty speculation. I have already played about 100 projects on this site and I think I can have some experience and draw conclusions.
If, after spending 2 hours of my time, I have not progressed beyond cyclical walking in a circle and the game does not at all seek to help me in this, but only even more, then my conclusion is exactly what I indicated.
I've never used the search for answers in a game thread so much.
When the game offers me some kind of "training", but the character does not train anywhere, and near the pool, where, according to the game scenario, only Eliza trains for this, and it turns out I should have guessed (!) That Diana trains in the same place where she prays ( !!!):ROFLMAO:, sounds quite logical, yes. And that the shower, which for some reason is not indicated on the navigation panel, is NOT in the BATHROOM, but separately NEAR THE LIVING ROOM (!!), this, again, is also very logical and predictable, yes. No, man, it's crazy and chaos, and it shouldn't be like that, it feels like the game was made by different people in different places and didn't even communicate with each other.
If you like this please agree and admire, but do not tell others what opinion to have.

Jun 30, 2021
I don't know if this sounds very elderly but it seems to me that people have completely lost the ability to read and figure things out for themselves. Everything in this game is completely simple I don't understand how time after time someone can't solve simple problems and even with a walkthrough...
God we used to go through "Goblins" in unfamiliar French and somehow figure it out but here it's a completely linear simple game that leaves people stumped.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I don't know if this sounds very elderly but it seems to me that people have completely lost the ability to read and figure things out for themselves. Everything in this game is completely simple I don't understand how time after time someone can't solve simple problems and even with a walkthrough...
God we used to go through "Goblins" in unfamiliar French and somehow figure it out but here it's a completely linear simple game that leaves people stumped.
Well, welcome to the 21st century kid. I think we are elders in fact. This generation buys game progress with credit cards, what should we expect after all?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
If, after spending 2 hours of my time, I have not progressed beyond cyclical walking in a circle and the game does not at all seek to help me in this, but only even more, then my conclusion is exactly what I indicated.
I've never used the search for answers in a game thread so much.
?

Game tells you to track a specific character maybe you should just open your eyes and see where that character is in the house throughout the day? If after spending 2 hours you aren't getting any new content then that's a you problem. I'm sorry if you failed to notice the very obvious portraits that tell you who is where during the day...

How is this game chaos when every single character is literally at the exact same spot every day alleviating all possible frustration from trying to seek them out.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion and I can understand you getting frustrating, but not for the arguments you are advancing as it's just dumb.

When the game offers me some kind of "training", but the character does not train anywhere, and near the pool, where, according to the game scenario, only Eliza trains for this, and it turns out I should have guessed (!) That Diana trains in the same place where she prays ( !!!):ROFLMAO:, sounds quite logical, yes. And that the shower, which for some reason is not indicated on the navigation panel, is NOT in the BATHROOM, but separately NEAR THE LIVING ROOM (!!), this, again, is also very logical and predictable, yes. No, man, it's crazy and chaos, and it shouldn't be like that, it feels like the game was made by different people in different places and didn't even communicate with each other.
If you like this please agree and admire, but do not tell others what opinion to have.
So I can't pray/sleep/work in my own bedroom because it's three different activities? :unsure:

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You're absolutely right, I have not responded specifically to every person with issues. Truly forgive me.

Ironically if you can find one actual bug that hasn't already been patched I'd love to hear it, because if I had a nickel for every "bug report" that was due to lack of stamina, we could hire an entire studio to work on the game.

Since you clearly didn't read through my last post on here that said to build up your stamina "in the shower" allow me to make one last visual guide for you an any future people struggling.

IF YOU CAN'T PROGRESS AND YOUR STAMINA IS LESS THAN 5
GO HERE!

Showerguide.png

Snarky-ness aside: We have noticed an increasing number of people struggling with it and are working on something for the next update.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This is a really good game considering aesthetics and story, but the sandbox part could be more user friendly less buggy. It needs a better hint system. I am still not sure if I have all content with Amelia, due to not receiving the end of content message in her bio as I did with the other girls. And yes I did unlock all scenes on the massage bed.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This is a really good game considering aesthetics and story, but the sandbox part could be more user friendly less buggy. It needs a better hint system. I am still not sure if I have all content with Amelia, due to not receiving the end of content message in her bio as I did with the other girls. And yes I did unlock all scenes on the massage bed.
Ok for Amelia I can agree with the fact that the hint system could lead to believe that she is bugged (with the massage stuff) It's kinda the same thing with exercising with the mom, you need to do the event a few times to unlock the rest of it. Just keep doing the event where she massage you (and not the opposite) until she agrees to remove her top. So yeah maybe change the hint phrasing for these types of events.

However, as Dax said, I honestly don't believe there's any sort of bug in the game. I did like 3 playthroughs so far and nothing to report. I'd even like to add that this should be a model for other sandboxes. That's by far (on top of my head), out of like 30 sandboxes I played, the most easy to navigate and less frustrating one to playthrough.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok for Amelia I can agree with the fact that the hint system could lead to believe that she is bugged (with the massage stuff) It's kinda the same thing with exercising with the mom, you need to do the event a few times to unlock the rest of it. Just keep doing the event where she massage you (and not the opposite) until she agrees to remove her top. So yeah maybe change the hint phrasing for these types of events.

However, as Dax said, I honestly don't believe there's any sort of bug in the game. I did like 3 playthroughs so far and nothing to report. I'd even like to add that this should be a model for other sandboxes. That's by far (on top of my head), out of like 30 sandboxes I played, the most easy to navigate and less frustrating one to playthrough.
Like I said, I did that, still the Amelia hint does not change to a final one like for other girls. And you are wrong. It is not enough for her to massage you, you need to try to grab her breasts, otherwise it will NEVER trigger.

Sorry but Faerin's sandbox games are better regarding not getting stuck. This one needs to improve in this regard. This might be better then the rest, but it needs a revamped hint system.

Reactions: Commander Booty
Jun 5, 2019
For Dev , Request if it is possible , The price of the dollar is high in my country :cry:. I supported the game for two months, but it very much hope that the minimum subscription will be reduced to two dollars ... I would like to continue subscribing to see anything new about it.... peace :giggle:

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thx for the feedback! Can confirm that a better hint system is coming next update, and I will definitely keep note of the "end of content message".

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes