jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Thx for the feedback! Can confirm that a better hint system is coming next update, and I will definitely keep note of the "end of content message".
Something that bothers me is that the repeatable events don't change after big relationship progress, The girls are practically MC's girls, and the repeatable events are still the same as the beginning

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello there Mr.Dev I am appreciate to see you here all time. If may I ask is there any date for v0.4?
Only assistant dev, but our goal is to have it out before the end of the year, but that is not guaranteed in any way.

I make no promises till we get further along, and then we'll start announcing hard dates. Last time got us in a little trouble when we had 90% of the game done and then shit life happened, so we're gonna play a little closer to the chest this round.

Here's what I can promise "Before 2025"

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
This game has great content even only on non-ntr route but guys trust me if you skip NTR you will miss one of THE HOTTEST CONTENTS AND SCENES in the history of adult games!
I love this game, everything is so great, I'm just so angry that I can't support it in patreon because of my shity isolated country!

doozer

Jun 30, 2018
I tried one playthrough. Very good looking game. I got to where it says end of main story, but am I missing something?

Did the massage part/scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. maybe I need to play it again

Reactions: Piji6003
4.20 star(s) 79 Votes