PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Well, so many things to add and fix on this game and the guy is worried if the MC has a bush or not; okay, we probably gonna see 0.4 in March with maybe 2 new scenes and a lot of old renders with bald wiener.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Well, so many things to add and fix on this game and the guy is worried if the MC has a bush or not; okay, we probably gonna see 0.4 in March with maybe 2 new scenes and a lot of old renders with bald wiener.
You're looking at it wrong. It's better to do it now, while the game is in it's early stages, then to leave it for later and have a ton of reworking to do.

Reactions: Radon671

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
You're looking at it wrong. It's better to do it now, while the game is in it's early stages, then to leave it for later and have a ton of reworking to do.
Man the game had been in "it's early stages" for a year now; 12 months and one good release (that was 0.2); do you have any doubt that this time next year we will be on version 0.5 and people will be complaining about the exact same stuff?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Man the game had been in "it's early stages" for a year now; 12 months and one good release (that was 0.2); do you have any doubt that this time next year we will be on version 0.5 and people will be complaining about the exact same stuff?
I wasn't really arguing about the update schedule, more to the fact that it's better to do now, then later. The release schedule is a different story all-together.

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well, so many things to add and fix on this game and the guy is worried if the MC has a bush or not
Well the MC having bush wasn't up to us, it was decided by those who support us over on (plug plug)

Also if you think shaving the MC in any way affects the progress on other renders or the story... bro... c'mon...

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Wait, from the replies I'm seeing from this thread, the mom-ntr is sharing her with dad? Can that even be considered NTR? If anything, dads the one being NTRed

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Wait, from the replies I'm seeing from this thread, the mom-ntr is sharing her with dad? Can that even be considered NTR? If anything, dads the one being NTRed
So far the sharing with the Mom is prostitution and with the sisters its sharing with the dad. The dad's PP is bigger than yours but the MC hasn't really paid attention to that detail. I haven't seen any dialogue (but I could be wrong) where MC is jealous when men interact with the women since its your own choices that directly influence men to interact with the women.

Reactions: RottenPuddin
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes