9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
So far the sharing with the Mom is prostitution and with the sisters its sharing with the dad. The dad's PP is bigger than yours but the MC hasn't really paid attention to that detail. I haven't seen any dialogue (but I could be wrong) where MC is jealous when men interact with the women since its your own choices that directly influence men to interact with the women.
Yeah pretty much. Everything is MC decided, so there isn't really NTR.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Content polls, story progression and so on.

Greetings.
Khem... I already told ya before there is main characters and side characters in "Golden mean". Main ones are slow burn, side ones are not. ( C'mon, MC has some "powers", right?)

Main characters.
Diana, Elisa, Amela, ??? ( a woman older than Diana), ??? ( about the same age as Diana), ??? (about the same age as Elisa).

Diana, Elisa and Amelia.
Atm we are at 2 corrupion points for each. It includes HJ, TJ and cares interactions.
Third point will bring us BJ, thight sex and so on.
4: Condom sex/Anal/Raw sex and sefirot's pregnancy.
5: Normal pregnancy.

???, ???, ???.
They will need only three updates to be done.
1 for foreplay.
1 for sex.
1 for pregnancies.

Side characters.
Usually two updates. For eg. Dottie will need 2 updates too, but I can't add sefirot' pregnacy to her cause MC needs more power ( sefirots from main characters). Same with normal pregnancy- we will need main story update. But all other things- sure.

Main story updates.
Beside story progression they will bring new mechanics (scenes) and characters( Ashanda, her sister, Matilda and those ??? girls).

You know what?
I will make a roadmap.

As always, love you guys! It's nice to have you here.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Content polls, story progression and so on.

Greetings.
Khem... I already told ya before there is main characters and side characters in "Golden mean". Main ones are slow burn, side ones are not. ( C'mon, MC has some "powers", right?)

Main characters.
Diana, Elisa, Amela, ??? ( a woman older than Diana), ??? ( about the same age as Diana), ??? (about the same age as Elisa).

Diana, Elisa and Amelia.
Atm we are at 2 corrupion points for each. It includes HJ, TJ and cares interactions.
Third point will bring us BJ, thight sex and so on.
4: Condom sex/Anal/Raw sex and sefirot's pregnancy.
5: Normal pregnancy.

???, ???, ???.
They will need only three updates to be done.
1 for foreplay.
1 for sex.
1 for pregnancies.

Side characters.
Usually two updates. For eg. Dottie will need 2 updates too, but I can't add sefirot' pregnacy to her cause MC needs more power ( sefirots from main characters). Same with normal pregnancy- we will need main story update. But all other things- sure.

Main story updates.
Beside story progression they will bring new mechanics (scenes) and characters( Ashanda, her sister, Matilda and those ??? girls).

You know what?
I will make a roadmap.

As always, love you guys! It's nice to have you here.
I don't remember well, does Amelia and Elisa have titjob scenes?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
So far the sharing with the Mom is prostitution and with the sisters its sharing with the dad. The dad's PP is bigger than yours but the MC hasn't really paid attention to that detail. I haven't seen any dialogue (but I could be wrong) where MC is jealous when men interact with the women since its your own choices that directly influence men to interact with the women.
Oh god oh fuck this is why every game kills off the landlord off screen because no one wants to see that shit. Atleast make it the step dad please god

name

Mar 8, 2017
Oh god oh fuck this is why every game kills off the landlord off screen because no one wants to see that shit. Atleast make it the step dad please god
i did say before that there is a best friend character that should be used over Felix if you want another man in the scenes, but we haven't seen him since the first version of the game. i dont know where he went

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes