swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
If you bought the mask (how the game suggest you should have the option to go to your grandpa's house when you click the bed.
View attachment 2887937
This is from a new game I just started where all I did was go to ralph to the house the first time to explore, go to the police to get the key and nightvision goggles and then buy a mask at the mall.
I already did this, there is a save a nd i dont have any option to visit grandpa house even i have mask at the bag.

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
im stuck here, what to do now? When i click on the bed there is only choice to sleep.
Might be best to restart. Apparently some older saves are having this bug.

Also note for everyone:
Please avoid using other people's saves.

There's not only security risks involved with Ren'Py, but you also never know if someone did something to fuck up that'll cause you more headaches down the line.

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
I dont see any option of donating sperm in version v0.3... Is this normal or ? I can only change between the doctor and her secretary but cant do nothing other than that as there are 2 buttons for change between them and the back button

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I dont see any option of donating sperm in version v0.3... Is this normal or ? I can only change between the doctor and her secretary but cant do nothing other than that as there are 2 buttons for change between them and the back button
Make sure you have Energy left - it did that to me when I did not have enough energy to do it. :>)

Reactions: toxinn666

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
If you bought the mask (how the game suggest you should have the option to go to your grandpa's house when you click the bed.
View attachment 2887937
This is from a new game I just started where all I did was go to ralph to the house the first time to explore, go to the police to get the key and nightvision goggles and then buy a mask at the mall.
What is even at the house?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Make sure you have Energy left - it did that to me when I did not have enough energy to do it. :>)
hi mate

Does this game focus on the share or swing tag? these two tags have received a lot of attention? I like these two tags
If there is not enough attention now, will lots of content be created for these tags (share, swing, and cuckold) in the future?
please dont spoil

Jun 16, 2022
Is the donate sperm option working for anyone else? All I'm getting is the ability to switch between Victoria and Marisha, and nothing more. I have maximum stamina.

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes