zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Unfortunately that doesn't work since she doesn't die when she hits 0 HP. She will regen back to full each time. At this point, I'm convinced that you can't beat the fight, even though the dialogue suggests otherwise.
Pretty late response so i'm not sure if you've already won or if you're even following this anymore:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
1712484346996.png

How to do you get to this box? I assume it's through that locked door on one of the floors but I don't have enough memory keys to learn thief's 3rd skill Fox's Fingers which unlocks the doors. Am I supposed to come back here later and unlock the door?

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
So there a bonus for the virgin ending right?
How exactly do you describe "bonus"? Special item or something you receive at the end? Then no, nothing. It's for the ending only.

Any ending will still teleport you to your room at the end, and even virgin end won't fully unlock your collection. Any ending will still lead to new game+ content normally.

Last edited:

minifine123

Oct 14, 2021
How exactly do you describe "bonus"? Special item or something you receive at the end? Then no, nothing. It's for the ending only.

Any ending will still teleport you to your room at the end, and even virgin end won't fully unlock your collection. Any ending will still lead to new game+ content normally.
Thanks man

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Because of plot reasons the heroines will get captured at some points and they have different scenes and unique lines if they are virgins, so i guess thats your virgin bonus besides the ending

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Because of plot reasons the heroines will get captured at some points and they have different scenes and unique lines if they are virgins, so i guess thats your virgin bonus besides the ending
Using this same logic, you'll also get different scenes and unique dialogue if they're not virgins, so that'll be bonus for non-virgin as well...

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
game has a phonebook of a tutorial but its really fun! Still unclear on the "insightful" counter though, keeps failing even with same direction

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
game has a phonebook of a tutorial but its really fun! Still unclear on the "insightful" counter though, keeps failing even with same direction
You need both: "Advantage Position" and "Correct Direction". For "Advantage Position", it's the debuff that looks like this on the enemy:
1712833912378.png
If you block their attack in correct direction (or evade them), you'll deal this debuff on them. Then, your next Insightful with correct Direction will be sure hit. So, Insightful is more like a 2 turns setup than an instant counter.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
so there are 2 heroines but i heard that the 2nd heroine gets raped (unavoidable) at some point of the story, so the virigin ending is only for the main heroine, right?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes