PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
You need both: "Advantage Position" and "Correct Direction". For "Advantage Position", it's the debuff that looks like this on the enemy:
View attachment 3529748
If you block their attack in correct direction (or evade them), you'll deal this debuff on them. Then, your next Insightful with correct Direction will be sure hit. So, Insightful is more like a 2 turns setup than an instant counter.
Ohhh! Okay I forgot the advantage state. That might be why that other skill that does little damage seemed useless, I wasnt looking for that.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Where do I find "usage card b" I have the staff card, but can't unlock meeting room b for some reason.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
So i beat the game and beat the extra boss, but i dont still have the full bestiary. Do i have to do NG+ for some fights? is there an achievement guide anywhere? i still got a few secret ones that i cant unlock

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
So i beat the game and beat the extra boss, but i dont still have the full bestiary. Do i have to do NG+ for some fights? is there an achievement guide anywhere? i still got a few secret ones that i cant unlock
You need to do all endings. Each endings have a different bosses. You also need to go down the cave underground and beat the earthworm again to register it.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
how to beat the knight at the third meeting guys? how many strength points at least i have to get?
You mean when he is with his summoner or when he challenges you to spar? anyway whenever you fight the knight pay attention to the sword in his sprite, if its surrounded by dark flames he is about to use Abaddon his strongest attack, you need to block -> or parry if he is in disadvantage stance

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game is too damn difficult and can't figure out how to change difficulty.. too many damn enemies that hit too damn hard. Than after taking them out they still wake the fuck up when I have not left the area.. how the damn hell do I change game difficulty? Stuck in damn library dying because enemies have mass enemy groups of 2 to 3 at a time..

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
Game is too damn difficult and can't figure out how to change difficulty.. too many damn enemies that hit too damn hard. Than after taking them out they still wake the fuck up when I have not left the area.. how the damn hell do I change game difficulty? Stuck in damn library dying because enemies have mass enemy groups of 2 to 3 at a time..
you use holy water to seal enemy, you can buy holy water from shop and you can change diffucilty from rest point. there is gameplay for library which you can check the points got stuck.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
you use holy water to seal enemy, you can buy holy water from shop and you can change diffucilty from rest point. there is gameplay for library which you can check the points got stuck.
OK game went to fucking ridiculously hard so I stopped playing.. fucking battle after battle to rescue Mana so it drains every bit of your heals you have. Than a Demon that can just about 1 shot kill you! WTF? And that Demon has fucking tons of hit points.. so game went into the shit hole for me. That was just fucking stupid.

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
You mean when he is with his summoner or when he challenges you to spar? anyway whenever you fight the knight pay attention to the sword in his sprite, if its surrounded by dark flames he is about to use Abaddon his strongest attack, you need to block -> or parry if he is in disadvantage stance
thank you

Oct 20, 2021
OK game went to fucking ridiculously hard so I stopped playing.. fucking battle after battle to rescue Mana so it drains every bit of your heals you have. Than a Demon that can just about 1 shot kill you! WTF? And that Demon has fucking tons of hit points.. so game went into the shit hole for me. That was just fucking stupid.
you must be talking about the 2nd boss (with the thug/tengu ?)
if so you probably skipped all the text and end up rushing head first into the fight instead of doing the side stuff to make it easier (you can lock the gate to prevent thug from attacking, you then have only the tengu to kill. you can also steal one of the 3 piece of artifact the leaf in the underground which he probably use if you don't)
then focus on breaking him once and steal is skill to prevent him from using it.

basicaly the game try to put you in a mindset of 'i need to quickly save mana before she get raped' to have you rush blindly into the fight instead of securing an escape route, rin does warn you about all of this in dialog. honestly a good idea if there was a real effect on taking your time like in apostle angel liebe (which is not the case here)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: p23rklo

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
you must be talking about the 2nd boss (with the thug/tengu ?)
if so you probably skipped all the text and end up rushing head first into the fight instead of doing the side stuff to make it easier (you can lock the gate to pervent thug from attacking, you then have only the tengu to kill. you can also steal one of the 3 piece of artifact the leaf in the underground which he probably use if you don't)
then focus on breaking him once and steal is skill to prevent him from using it.

basicaly the game try to put you in a mindset of 'i need to quickly save mana before she get raped' to have you rush blindly into the fight instead of securing an escape route, rin does warn you about all of this in dialog. honestly a good idea if there was a real effect on taking your time like in apostle angel liebe (which is not the case here)
so that was the way to prevent the thug horde from attacking you lol, I was a bit confused at the difficulty spike at that moment, a large horde of thugs + hard boss battle instantly after (no saving in between). I managed to bruteforce with healing items but it was tedious to replay saves to get some H scenes early on (I know they can be unlocked alternatively later on). I interacted with every item but completely forgot to use the shutter door on the thugs, the other thing interactable there was the volleyball net which I found no use so far.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes