Pessimistic_Panda

Jun 8, 2022
just look up save editor and alter your save stats and one shot it
Unfortunately that doesn't work since she doesn't die when she hits 0 HP. She will regen back to full each time. At this point, I'm convinced that you can't beat the fight, even though the dialogue suggests otherwise.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
i can't figure out where to put that code :/
I explained it on the previous page, but here you go
once you reach the point where you can open the main menu, the safe room you start in has a locker in the upper left hand corner of the room. you might need to leave the room and re-enter it once, but it could just be I didn't notice it the first time I was in there

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone know how to deal with the lantern portion of the graveyard puzzle behind the Japanese mansion estate? I solved the first part but the second part doesn't seem to have a trigger to move the lantern while in the puzzle, just upon exit it moves and blocks reentry in the exit location. Under 'action memo' it is the 'graveyard lantern' entry.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [Final]:
Note: Compressed with AVIF format

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows [318 MB]
Linux [182 MB]
Mac/OSX x64 (intel) [305 MB]
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon) [290 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Jun 29, 2018
Not sure what invisible door you mean, but you get the thin book by unlocking the stealing skill and using it on any of the possessed guys.
the room you enter after the sealing tutorial at the start the one with the door to leave the dungeon.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Does someone knows how we can enter the Nozuchi hole ?
To enter the Nozuchi hole you need to battle Nozuchi and get swallowed. Otherwise he always escapes. I am not aware of any method to beat Nozuchi without it escaping and needing to restart the battle. Once you get swallowed you fight some unique undead types that are populating the underground tunnels. Once you get out of the tunnels you can fast travel to other tunnel exits, though you need to add additional exits by manually traveling from the desired exit to the already opened fast travel exits. I haven't confirmed the actual unlocking conditions other than this works.

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
To enter the Nozuchi hole you need to battle Nozuchi and get swallowed. Otherwise he always escapes. I am not aware of any method to beat Nozuchi without it escaping and needing to restart the battle. Once you get swallowed you fight some unique undead types that are populating the underground tunnels. Once you get out of the tunnels you can fast travel to other tunnel exits, though you need to add additional exits by manually traveling from the desired exit to the already opened fast travel exits. I haven't confirmed the actual unlocking conditions other than this works.
Thanks for the infos.
Any infos how to fight the Nozuchi ?
Already finished the story, so I have no idea how. Should I haveused the powder that attract the Nozuchi for it ? Cause I have used it to deal with some people

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for the infos.
Any infos how to fight the Nozuchi ?
Already finished the story, so I have no idea how. Should I haveused the powder that attract the Nozuchi for it ? Cause I have used it to deal with some people
There seems to be a tile or square near the bottom of the Nozuchi hole on the outside near the warehouses, the first one. Crossing the tile seems to trigger the battle. Nozuchi runs away and then cross the tile and battle once again starts. Remember that even going near one of the holes inside that triggers a dialog that she needs more space to fight it.
HOW DO I BEAT THE KNIGHT?
To beat the knight at least if you are not talking about the prolog, then you need to steal his skill. Basically you face him 3 times from my understanding. The first time you escape, the second time is a 'test' where you steal his skill, and then the third time is the not quite final battle. I found that the 2nd time was not much of a problem.

Overall many of the bosses are well optimized to require the player to have maxed the possible stats for the area and use optimal accessories and engravings. Even still there sometimes seems to be some level of luck in beating these bosses. You can miss a few things and not be fully upgraded and still win, but if you want to somehow get the virgin accomplishment for both heroines then the game is rather challenging, even when playing in 'easy' mode.

Reactions: japayue28

Rainsansasaki

Feb 7, 2018
If you guy can't find the locker that unlock all CG only thing you have to do is

1. When the game have reach the point where you can open the main menu you will start at safe room focus on locker on the top left
2. You have to leave the room and process the game for a bit untill you win the first enemy now you can go back to the safe room
3. Go to the safe room and move to locker on top left of the room and use this code B081

that all now don't forget to save and enjoy

1712246372005.png

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
If you guy can't find the locker that unlock all CG only thing you have to do is

1. When the game have reach the point where you can open the main menu you will start at safe room focus on locker on the top left
2. You have to leave the room and process the game for a bit untill you win the first enemy now you can go back to the safe room
3. Go to the safe room and move to locker on top left of the room and use this code B081

that all now don't forget to save and enjoy

View attachment 3510107
Much Thanks!!!

Zoggaboff

Dec 8, 2017
Bought a Steam copy and from a gameplay standpoint, it's super worth it. It's one of those rare games where the battles are actually fun and the dialog has some good moments (stiff translation aside). I'd honestly play the game even without the H.
Agreed, I find myself playing it honestly for the normal gameplay. I've skipped all the erotic stuff.

Reactions: japayue28
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes