Recommending Good Big belly sex games

baad

Jun 4, 2022
Im tired of searching every game with pregnancy tag trying to find good games with pregnant/inflated bellies, And by good i mean real pregnancy mechanics and sex scenes with big bellies.

What i hate: Lazy pregnancy implementation (pregnancy ending only, pregnant character becomes inaccessible or interactions with them are very limited until pregnancy ends, for inflation is when you see it in the end of scene and then girl becomes normal again)

Im looking for good games with good pregnancy/cum inflation mechanics and sex scenes. I'll start my list here and will update if i find something good

Please post good games similar to these, help me find good stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
If it has any problem it's that the dungeon crawling combat left over from the base game feels more and more disconnected as the pregnancy content keeps being layered on. There's not that much of it and it goes pretty quick but it does start to feel like a chore.

Reactions: baad

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Completely agreed with you, I'm looking for practically the same thing.
This thread is a list of a shit ton of games with cumflation, some great and some mid, but it's fantastic if you love cumflation like me. Here you go

I hope there will be an official tag for this stuff one day. Also hoping games with belly jiggle eventually get added because damn there's not a lot

Reactions: Arabi1 and baad