JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have question about eva route. Im not sure if it s possible to not break up with her. I tried like every possible combination and every time there is only break with her option. Any leads? Id really love to have endin with her. I tried to read the guide but it really doesnt make any sense to me in the end. Maybe my brain doesnt register the top brain trustin of other people. Im really just easy guy so I was a bit lost after like firsts few choices that doesnt make sense to me in the end. If u can help me like Eva route pick a b c d ... and so on.

Reactions: kaneeden

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Yep. This is the best adult game ever made. But try bad girl route, that was so awesome, broke your all limits for this, play a role of bad girl - definetely worth it, I swear you )
I tried after finishing my good girl route, but I didn't like it, ended giving up when Jess wanted to use drugs. I think I like her and my MC way too much to see them wasting their lives, so in the end, I just decided to do another run seeing some different scenes but on a good girl route again.

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
I tried after finishing my good girl route, but I didn't like it, ended giving up when Jess wanted to use drugs. I think I like her and my MC way too much to see them wasting their lives, so in the end, I just decided to do another run seeing some different scenes but on a good girl route again.
You can do bad girl without using drugs (I did it that way)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I have question about eva route. Im not sure if it s possible to not break up with her. I tried like every possible combination and every time there is only break with her option. Any leads? Id really love to have endin with her. I tried to read the guide but it really doesnt make any sense to me in the end. Maybe my brain doesnt register the top brain trustin of other people. Im really just easy guy so I was a bit lost after like firsts few choices that doesnt make sense to me in the end. If u can help me like Eva route pick a b c d ... and so on.
For Eve GF.

1. Make sure she dosnt come to the club for jess birthday. Only happens if Ash warns her of Jack after first gym visit. I think you need 6-7 GP and max 1 BP when you go to gym first time

2. If first point done then make out with eve at club. After that the only other thing to do is follow her route and options.

3. Please note Bad Eve always leads to 3some or cheating. You can control Bad Ash

For Eve routes.

1. Eve dumps Dave and begins relationship with you if you accept. Ash can be with Eric (She dumps him after accepting) or single

2. Can cheat on Eve and have bisexual relationship. 3some with guys or girls. For this you need to be dominant in the relationship. Being gentle doesn't give you that option.

3. Thug Eve and Ash will also be relationship together with Thug boss. But I dont know if that is what you are looking for.

Reactions: JamesWhisky

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
If you want to save Jess, help her with homework without hesitating and don't complain when she is late for meeting. And don't take drugs yourself for GG path.

You can do BG path without drugs too. Focus more on instagram and sex. I also played BG who had a successful working career though its a fine line to get there.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
For Eve GF.

1. Make sure she dosnt come to the club for jess birthday. Only happens if Ash warns her of Jack after first gym visit. I think you need 6-7 GP and max 1 BP when you go to gym first time

2. If first point done then make out with eve at club. After that the only other thing to do is follow her route and options.

3. Please note Bad Eve always leads to 3some or cheating. You can control Bad Ash

For Eve routes.

1. Eve dumps Dave and begins relationship with you if you accept. Ash can be with Eric (She dumps him after accepting) or single

2. Can cheat on Eve and have bisexual relationship. 3some with guys or girls. For this you need to be dominant in the relationship. Being gentle doesn't give you that option.

3. Thug Eve and Ash will also be relationship together with Thug boss. But I dont know if that is what you are looking for.

Okay I think I missed one thing in my walkthrough. I ll try

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
For Eve GF.

For Eve routes.

Not workin. There is only Break up with Eva right now. Dont know what am I doin wrong. I got every possible endin not this one. I totally get into her everythin that is there is for her story quest but only option to break up with her is aviable. Is it bugged or really it depends on one f**kin choice I miss every time?
Like we kissed, slept with her like 5 times give her every choice for her story and in the end it still the same.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Not workin. There is only Break up with Eva right now. Dont know what am I doin wrong. I got every possible endin not this one. I totally get into her everythin that is there is for her story quest but only option to break up with her is aviable. Is it bugged or really it depends on one f**kin choice I miss every time?
Like we kissed, slept with her like 5 times give her every choice for her story and in the end it still the same.
Did you avoid Jack and Eve? Also try being in open relationship or dump Eric.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Did you avoid Jack and Eve? Also try being in open relationship or dump Eric.
Break up with eric. Well in some instances u need to talk to Jack so dont know how much avoidance ´but can try one more time guess. Like that is my main goal now :D the last endin :D

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm only on my first playthrough and mid-game, so I may be jumping the shark on this, but I really wanted to know: Just had the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any way to keep:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I'm only on my first playthrough and mid-game, so I may be jumping the shark on this, but I really wanted to know: Just had the:
Is there any way to keep:
I don't want to spoil you , so .... just continue to play , you will see what can happen

Reactions: RabidSloth

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Break up with eric. Well in some instances u need to talk to Jack so dont know how much avoidance ´but can try one more time guess. Like that is my main goal now :D the last endin :D
The easiest path to get Eve as GF is make sure Eve dosnt do to Jess birthday party at club and make out with Jack. To do that have max good points till you go to the gym for first time. Can have one bad point. Then when going to the club to celebrate Eric going to Africa kiss Eve in front of the thugs. Then break up with Eric. This is good girl path and pretty much straight forward after that.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
The easiest path to get Eve as GF is make sure Eve dosnt do to Jess birthday party at club and make out with Jack. To do that have max good points till you go to the gym for first time. Can have one bad point. Then when going to the club to celebrate Eric going to Africa kiss Eve in front of the thugs. Then break up with Eric. This is good girl path and pretty much straight forward after that.
Okay then my probs seems to be that I have more bad points that I need. I have 12 and 25 good. That is why I think.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Okay then my probs seems to be that I have more bad points that I need. I have 12 and 25 good. That is why I think.
As far as I remember the initial gym scene is trigger and check point. If you warn Eve off Jack then it doesn't matter how you play. You can always get Eve.

Alternatively you can get Eve even if she has hooked up with Jack if you tell Dave the whole truth and tell him to leave Eve. Please note Ash should not be interested in Dave when option comes up. Always choose friend. Also in second club scene after Dave and Eve breakup don't go with the two guys. In the meantime you need to select all blue options with Eve. My recollection but there might be some I missed.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
if you just want to test some stuff with good and bad point without having to load a save and replay all from it :

you can just download Unren , extract it in the GGGB file , open it , enable dev console , launch the game , do CTRL+O and write "good=the number of point you want" , and "bad=..."
( just don't do it when you have a choice , do it before )
and you can also do "money=..." so no need to work to buy stuff ( if only we can do that in real life too ... )

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes