Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
So does the 'Multiple Endings' tag mean that harem is optional? Or is it like those sandbox games where it is compulsory to go through all the girls?

blazebot

Mar 5, 2021
So does the 'Multiple Endings' tag mean that harem is optional? Or is it like those sandbox games where it is compulsory to go through all the girls?
So far there isn't much of a harem going on. Depending on your choices you romance/corrupt different girls. Some of the paths are parallel so you can do them at the same time, but other paths are branching/mutually exclusive so the story is totally different depending on which path you chose.

Reactions: Yuri L

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I rather like the adult Chiaki (outright prefer her that way, but that's more about personal taste). I'm gonna wait for 0.5.0 to play again so I might be wrong on the following statement, but I don't think there was anything about her that necessitates her being a minor. Live in an abusive enough home and anyone could grow up to become as meek as her.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
You have to understand that the devs have to adapt to the platform on which they can be funded. If stem denies me their catalog, I'll get over it, but if Patreon decides overnight to close my page, there's no more extra life development. And they do this kind of thing quite often.

And Chiaki's change is a good thing because right now Patreon seems to be hunting down developers who have minor characters in their games even without sexual content.

And to finish subscribe star is absolutely not a viable solution for the moment.
I have a question...do the moderators on steam , patreon and all other game hosting sites play the games to check their contents??

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Here is a mod that allows you to replay the game's H scenes rather then just watching the CGs.
It even comes with a unlock gallery button for people who just want to cheat ;)

Install: Extract into the game folder

Works for version 0.4.3 of Extra Life

Dev made his code harder to extract, so for now this mod is not going to be updated. It's usable on new versions, but you lose the animation gallery and you can only scenes from 4.3 or older
what if you just want to cheat have alot of cash and stats with the girls could something like that be done?

croPath

May 10, 2017
We could say RNGeusEX was doing it... He was not only sharing here, but uploading the fixes too and taking note on some of complaints and suggestions here, "hero's" that aren't needed ruin instead.
problem is that he is trying to charge for little to no content to begin with and then trying to be all high and mighty saying he will ignore ppl trying to help him make the game decent

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
what if you just want to cheat have alot of cash and stats with the girls could something like that be done?
I can't recall the girls actually have stats, only routes.

Money, gallery unlock I'v done so far.

Last edited:

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Is this game safe?
If I start the game, I get linked to a privat youtube video and the game doesn't start and the data is stored in an data.extra container?
Something seems to be wrong ...

€: Okay, it's just the def thinking he is extra clever and "breaking" the game on purpose if data is modified/unren used ...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes