itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
While we wait, are there any games similar to this one? Similar art style, tsundere/obsessed sister and a hot mom?
Another chance works more or less on the same premise, has really cute girls and multiple routes too.
Also can I say that despite not being against loli in general I think that Chiaki should become lewdable only on an "Evil protagonist" route? After all he wouldn't be better than the brother if he actually fucked a 12 years old.
I played the game a bit and I think there are A LOT of chances for cool stuff, but I have a question:
EDIT: Should've checked the official discord first, lol

Last edited:

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Screenshot_20220401-125113_Extra Life.jpg

Manacing : blowjob
Intimidating : Grope
Discusing : Sex?
Dev : Nah i give you feetjob!!
Me : What?! She is not my sister why i can't give her what she actually wanted? (a b-... D) :BootyTime:

* She just don't know how to express herself, there so many girls like her.

• Haha
Reactions: Cesar13071991

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
uglybastardsimulator.jpg

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well?
On this April 1st I have an important announcement to make. It's about the presentation of this incredible new project!
After much thought I thought... Finally the NTR is not so bad after all... And you know how much I like finishing touches and pushing things to the limit. So if I'm going to make a game with NTR I might as well do it right.

UGLY BASTARD SIMULATOR
An NTR game with an ugly bastard as the main protagonist! Isn't it beautiful? That winning smile says a lot about those gentlemen's intentions.
In this game, you play as Ugly-bastard-kun, a man in his forties, single, still living with his mother. She can't stand her son at home anymore, so she decides to give him an ultimatum, find another woman to take care of him or he will be kicked out of his house.
Our hero, having no success with women, will have to use all the tricks and approaches possible to try to seduce the women on his way, married, single, or even widowed.
You will be able to use the most famous techniques seen in many hentai NTR, blackmail, hypnosis, and many others.
So what do we say? Thanks, RNGeus!

It's an April fool of course, don't go away ><

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1733612

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well?
On this April 1st I have an important announcement to make. It's about the presentation of this incredible new project!
After much thought I thought... Finally the NTR is not so bad after all... And you know how much I like finishing touches and pushing things to the limit. So if I'm going to make a game with NTR I might as well do it right.

UGLY BASTARD SIMULATOR
An NTR game with an ugly bastard as the main protagonist! Isn't it beautiful? That winning smile says a lot about those gentlemen's intentions.
In this game, you play as Ugly-bastard-kun, a man in his forties, single, still living with his mother. She can't stand her son at home anymore, so she decides to give him an ultimatum, find another woman to take care of him or he will be kicked out of his house.
Our hero, having no success with women, will have to use all the tricks and approaches possible to try to seduce the women on his way, married, single, or even widowed.
You will be able to use the most famous techniques seen in many hentai NTR, blackmail, hypnosis, and many others.
So what do we say? Thanks, RNGeus!

It's an April fool of course, don't go away ><
I like the concept. Unfortunately, It's an April fools joke!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Damn that April fool game. I want to play it already :ROFLMAO:
become chad to get girls or rape everything to oblivion.

Maybe make it after finish this game. I hate it when DEV make more than 1 game but with the same amount of man power and money. no one want to wait 2x time for an update.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
How do you give the money to Kimochi? How do I unlock this part in the gallery? After these scenes. Its under the row of blackmail blowjob 1648949348997.png

Last edited:

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
There will be a new survey in April about Chiaki, so things are going to get interesting so don't miss it. Should Chiaki become lewdable?
If this goes where I think its going than I'm out.

4.10 star(s) 175 Votes