Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
Is this game safe?
If I start the game, I get linked to a privat youtube video and the game doesn't start and the data is stored in an data.extra container?
Something seems to be wrong ...

€: Okay, it's just the def thinking he is extra clever and "breaking" the game on purpose if data is modified/unren used ...
Have you found away around that?

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
So was there any more story added in the latest update or is the changelog correct?
seems like there's more to the tomboy route, this cheat code BS and locking webms in some .extra folder is what I'm mad at, can't compare content
you'll know you're seeing new content if the quest markers are in french btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached a save, already spent the time to get cheats enabled in previous version, but since I can't UNDO that now you're stuck with (mostly) everyone being naked. go home, sleep, story should start, go to the park for the new(?) scene.

this game already runs poorly on my laptop, the scenes are webms so they run fine, but the whole UI is slow as hell, even in potato mode. I spent half the time looking for the damn money and now I can't even use the cheats! I can run holy knight rika just fine (60fps) but this renpy game is so poorly optimized for scaling that this game runs at maybe 15 in the vn portion. scenes without clickable items seem fine.

edit: holy fuck I hate this dev, now it wont goddamn run after enabling the dev console, and he pulls a Spanish Inquisition youtube link that's been deleted. He can't spend the time to clean up button checking code, but he sure loves to insert shitty memes to bock any datamining.

Last edited:

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
So I am at the part where I need to confront Minato, meet with the girls in the afternoon, and confront the three thugs with Macumba, but for some reason whenever I go to Minato's house I don't get any cutscene or anything, feels like I'm soft locked.
Is there something in particular I need to trigger,? Or am I actually soft-locked in this part of the game?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Man I hate when the game just block content if you don't go this or that route. now if you fuck her with love. you can't fuck her in the park. why is that ? some lovey-dovey couples fuck in the park too you know. it's not exclusive for corrupted girl and her living dildo.

I am fine with route exclusive content. it make sense alright. I just wish gallery unlock cgs from other route too so I don't have to reload and waste time with other route. I just want full gallery. what I don't like is lock content in new update. why new content was unlock only in corrupted route ? it doesn't have to.

Optimize is good and all but this is just new update without new mom content again. oh well. next update maybe.

slobama

Mar 1, 2019
cheat codes
more = +5000¥
SexyLady = Yasuka always wear babydoll
MilfIsLife = Yasuka nude mode
VanillaYasuka = Yasuka default outfit
PyjamaParty = Noriko always wear pyjama
TsundereIsLife = Noriko nude mode
VanillaNoriko = Noriko default outfit
WaitThatsIllegal = Ckiaki nude mode
PureTomboy = Asami always wear her jacket
MidTomboy = Asami without ugly jacket
WhatIsThat = Asami always wear ugly dress
TomboyIsLife = Asami nude mode
VanillaAsami = Asami default outfit
OppaiIsLife = Sakuya nude mode
VanillaSakuya = Sakuya default outfit
NetoriIsLife = Natsume nude mode
VanillaNatsume = Natsume default outfit
MacumbaEverywhere = Try this, trust me

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
seems like there's more to the tomboy route, this cheat code BS and locking webms in some .extra folder is what I'm mad at, can't compare content
you'll know you're seeing new content if the quest markers are in french btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached a save, already spent the time to get cheats enabled in previous version, but since I can't UNDO that now you're stuck with (mostly) everyone being naked. go home, sleep, story should start, go to the park for the new(?) scene.

this game already runs poorly on my laptop, the scenes are webms so they run fine, but the whole UI is slow as hell, even in potato mode. I spent half the time looking for the damn money and now I can't even use the cheats! I can run holy knight rika just fine (60fps) but this renpy game is so poorly optimized for scaling that this game runs at maybe 15 in the vn portion. scenes without clickable items seem fine.

edit: holy fuck I hate this dev, now it wont goddamn run after enabling the dev console, and he pulls a Spanish Inquisition youtube link that's been deleted. He can't spend the time to clean up button checking code, but he sure loves to insert shitty memes to bock any datamining.
can you share the persistence file as well?

earthmightbeflat

Jul 11, 2021
You can enable the developer console if you edit renpy/common/00start.rpy. The code that sends you to youtube seems to be in the splashscreen, so disabling the splashscreen altogether works.

Change all code under label _splashscreen: to just return. Make sure it is indented by 4 spaces.

Python:
label _splashscreen:

return

Reactions: TheElements

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Since it's been some time since I last played, I decided to start again from the beginning, and then I had to stop to say this:
"All hail Macumba! Macumba is a true brother! Best man forever!"
Thats all, now time to continue playing.

Reactions: Zr0Potential

someone855

Jan 26, 2021
nevermind, literally found out just as i finished this post, i feel stupid
Mind telling me how u get out from the soft lock cause im stuck as well, thx in advance
Edit : nevermind i fount it for the one who dont see it u need to press the small door bell button beside the gate "its hard to find"

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
problem is that he is trying to charge for little to no content to begin with and then trying to be all high and mighty saying he will ignore ppl trying to help him make the game decent
Reasonable if you fear your work can be banned for a sprite of a 12yr old girl that isn't lewdable at any moment in game and your looking to get customers by adapting your game to other platforms, making rethink in a practical sense the overall of the story. Besides, he's not ignoring, he knows about the major bugs it have the build but because of the leaking he'll not waste his time paying attention to things he knows, less for people who couldn't wait a few days nor have respect for his work; and because of that the "heros" that aren't needed just ruin nice things instead.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
Man I hate when the game just block content if you don't go this or that route. now if you fuck her with love. you can't fuck her in the park. why is that ? some lovey-dovey couples fuck in the park too you know. it's not exclusive for corrupted girl and her living dildo.

I am fine with route exclusive content. it make sense alright. I just wish gallery unlock cgs from other route too so I don't have to reload and waste time with other route. I just want full gallery. what I don't like is lock content in new update. why new content was unlock only in corrupted route ? it doesn't have to.

Optimize is good and all but this is just new update without new mom content again. oh well. next update maybe.
this is the best comment in here

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Hi, if anyone can help when I'm trying to star the game I'm getting this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes