Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
Bonjour,
le chemin de yasuka ne se débloque pas lors que j'ai déjà commencé à travailler je ne comprends pas
j'ai choisi le chemin amour et j'ai fini tout les autres chemin sauf la fille du chef cuisinier.

Good morning, Yasuka's path is not unlocked when I have already started working, I don't understand I chose the love path and finished all the other paths except the chef's daughter.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Bonjour,
le chemin de yasuka ne se débloque pas lors que j'ai déjà commencé à travailler je ne comprends pas
j'ai choisi le chemin amour et j'ai fini tout les autres chemin sauf la fille du chef cuisinier.

Good morning, Yasuka's path is not unlocked when I have already started working, I don't understand I chose the love path and finished all the other paths except the chef's daughter.
It would be more easy if you pass a screen capture to see what it tells you Yasuka's icon...

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Not sure if someone have asked this as I will not go through 200 pages but can you go into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: as theMickey_ says(thank you for replying)you simply need to just talk to her to go into her room(I do not take credit by saying this).
Kinda wish I did that instead of overthinking it....:FacePalm:

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can you please share the 0.7.9 save file?
There's no such thing as "the" save file, as this game has different routes. I posted a save game collection back for 0.6.9 for ALL available route combinations, but never had the time to update those to the new 0.7.9 content. Also, I highly recommend playing the game instead of just downloading save games from other people.

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes