Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Does Natsume have routes and scenes? Just checked the gallery....how can there not be a single Natsume scene yet?? Come on...unless I miss something

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
There is no best route. It just really depends on your own tastes. Also the dude isn't done with Noriko's second route yet.
Really? Because last version i was in there was only 1 route that had H Scenes with Noriko.

Okay, which Route has the most H Scenes right now?

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Really? Because last version i was in there was only 1 route that had H Scenes with Noriko.

Okay, which Route has the most H Scenes right now?
Neither of the Noriko routes have been completed yet. He is saying that he is going to complete the route where MC dominates Noriko 1st but that still hasn't been completed... sorry.

Sep 23, 2021
btw, is this consider sandbox if each relationship require you to start/finish other first? Like sure, there are pure vs corrupt routes for each character & you don't have to stick to all pure or all corrupt, but you have to go noriko>asami>yasuka>... in order to progress.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Neither of the Noriko routes have been completed yet. He is saying that he is going to complete the route where MC dominates Noriko 1st but that still hasn't been completed... sorry.
Ah Okay it seems like I made the right choice then by picking MaleDom Path again, Blackmail Path was a No Go.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Just noticed the dev's pfp here. Looks like Noriko getting her hair pulled while getting backshots. That's not in the game yet, right?

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
As cool as Noriko route is for me the main thing would be an anal scene with Yasuka. Something about her wants me to rail her from behind.
The new update should be thins month, right?

95hf_Nines

Sep 21, 2021
Anyone know how to enter sakuya room ? i did her route already.
1697249285883.png

oh, i got it, need to wait till evening and talk to her at the restaurant.

Last edited:

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Do we get a idea how far the dev is in the devellopement of the next update? like halfway done? almost done? this month or next year?

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes