kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Only statement was that he's working on it. That was three weeks ago.
Here's the post:

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well. The development of 0.8 continues, I didn't have much more to say, and I couldn't leave you 1 month without news, so today you'll have a glimpse of what's to come very soon.
Until then, be well, thanks for all your support, and don't forget to wishlist the game on GoG (who knows? If the release goes well on GoG, maybe Steam will think they've made a mistake).

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Anyone know how to enter sakuya room ? i did her route already.
View attachment 3004186

oh, i got it, need to wait till evening and talk to her at the restaurant.
Really? I try talking to her at the restaurant and she kinda just repeats earlier dialogue. I can't get into her room tbh

Edit: Oh...oh nvm I got it. But the game keeps crashing for some odd reason...

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
On Patreon there are some more infos:
(And btw I love her expression on this image!)

0.8 Coming soon

Hi everyone!
I think there's no need to say more. Version 0.8 is coming soon, and for now, the deadlines are being met. Unless there's an unforeseen circumstance, the release is still planned for mid-November.
I say it every time, but I really enjoyed writing Noriko's story. I've been waiting to address this character for a long time, and it's finally done.
You'll finally get to see a completely new side of Noriko that you were unaware of until now. After 0.8, your relationship with her will never be the same.
Major changes, and not just in terms of the game's engine, are coming. The main story will move on to its next stage. I hope you're not too sensitive because you'll be put to the test...

Have a nice day

RNG

PS : And of course don't forget to add Goodbye Eternity to your whislist on GoG, even if you can't buy it, if you already own it elsewhere or whatever, it will give this project more visibility.

Idontcarelol3

Feb 23, 2022
On Patreon there are some more infos:
(And btw I love her expression on this image!)

0.8 Coming soon

Hi everyone!
I think there's no need to say more. Version 0.8 is coming soon, and for now, the deadlines are being met. Unless there's an unforeseen circumstance, the release is still planned for mid-November.
I say it every time, but I really enjoyed writing Noriko's story. I've been waiting to address this character for a long time, and it's finally done.
You'll finally get to see a completely new side of Noriko that you were unaware of until now. After 0.8, your relationship with her will never be the same.
Major changes, and not just in terms of the game's engine, are coming. The main story will move on to its next stage. I hope you're not too sensitive because you'll be put to the test...

Have a nice day

RNG

PS : And of course don't forget to add Goodbye Eternity to your whislist on GoG, even if you can't buy it, if you already own it elsewhere or whatever, it will give this project more visibility.

mid november huh? welp, guess i got stuff for after NNN then

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes