Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I really really hope they add an option to avoid/reject Sakuya in the future the way this last update ended with the MC just being like "welp I guess I like her now and she's a part of the harem" for absolutely no reason was stupid. Personally I am not a fan of yanderes why can we reject Noriko but not Sakuya? otherwise I really enjoyed the Yasuka and Asami routes and am really looking forward to the Noriko route.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
I want to try and support the devs by buying the game, but do I need to buy the game only once and the updates that come in are free just like any other game, or do I have to buy the game and then buy it again if an update comes up?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
If you are buying from Gog, you should get the updates automatically. That's with my games there (although I don't own erotic games there).

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
People have probably discussed this already, but did the dev basically nullify the effects of the drug on Yasuka at the end of v.0.7.9?

Because one of the bozo said "The more the person taking the drug is into the one they first look at after the third dose, the less effective the drug's effect become".

If so, it kind of takes away the 'moral ambiguity' of what we are doing with Yasuka? Makes it a little softcore? But it did answer my question about how much of it is drug and how much of it is Yasuka wanting to do it. But who am I kidding - I was gonna be banging appreciating Yasuka either ways. Will also be the the case with Sayuri.

I did read some critics about the story feeling forced(?), or inconsistent. While I can agree there are some very very minor niggles, they aren't the biggest deal honestly. Some things that happened in past life don't ALWAYS make sense with what's going on in the RE-LIFE.

But Asami's made sense to me. After she discovered her neighbour bozo found her 'ugly' - she went and commited Isekai like she was reading. Either jumped infront of truck-kun or drew the circle like the book said. Hence she was never found again.
Yasuka was fine. Sakuya was a little off. She claims in Re-Life that she should have been by MC's side, but she was not. The thing that was off in that part is the fact that Sakuya is indeed a bad bitch and should have been able to fuck up most of the enemies of MC. Not sure what stopped her from doing that in past life. But again, minorest thing, DOESN'T REALLY MATTER.

Yea, I guess people who might have hated the yandere plot would definitely hate it, but me buildy harem, me feely happy. Nothing wrong with having a bad bitch in the harem that gets along with others.

But then there is Natsume. And Sayuri. Natsume is definitely on-route. Natsume is tsundere? No, that would be Noriko. How to characterize Natsume. Natsume is like Sakuya, but much less direct, more calculated. And the rich bozo's sister is probably someone I would like to help and keep safe without getting sexual. But again, I am playing an adult VN, so that feeling will be tested lol. I deal with enough reality in my real life.

But I digress. The artwork can use more poses and the ecchi scenes can use more/wilder/rougher animation though. Especially for corruption paths. I have unknowingly went on corruption path both times. (well Asami was chosen, but not for Yasuka), but their scenes are very "love-making" scenes ahahaha. While Sakuya atleast had ONE crazy expression while sexing up, I would have liked some more variety in all cases. I would have thought a guy who has been oppressed in his whole life will want to atleast spank a girl to see what it feels like. Especially on the corruption path. Ahahaha. But the writing is well done, and funny at times. The 3 thugs bromance is always good to see. It would be good to see them finally come around and be friends with MC to take down rich bozo and dojo bozo. And that goes with the theme of the game "All's well, that ends well." Macumba is the superhero. Have Sakuya keep beating the shit out of drugged bozo. That's always a win in my book. The bowlhead hairdo is doing good. If he is jealous, he can try building his own harem. As some other VN character somewhere said, "dont hate the player, hate the game". xD

Reactions: RNGeusEX

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Thank you for your comment, it's good to see people playing without getting into it and enjoying the story as it is, even if it's not perfect.
Haha, I am simple man. I suspect most are. I don't need perfect complex plot. All I need is satisfaction from it and its character. As long as you are having fun with the plot and trying out new things with the overarching mystery, I will also have fun. I was checking out the GoG page. I think I wishlisted it. I was hoping to see the price of it but I understand you will be better informed about the value of the game after its close to completion. Cheers man! GGs in the chat.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

Johnnyjohny

Nov 14, 2020
no matter what I do I cant seem to access new content. It's still stuck at v7 bug. i deleted it ansd tried installing the new game to do a veteran start but still problem persists what do i do?

UrPPhard

Oct 4, 2018
On Patreon there are some more infos:
(And btw I love her expression on this image!)

0.8 Coming soon

Hi everyone!
I think there's no need to say more. Version 0.8 is coming soon, and for now, the deadlines are being met. Unless there's an unforeseen circumstance, the release is still planned for mid-November.
I say it every time, but I really enjoyed writing Noriko's story. I've been waiting to address this character for a long time, and it's finally done.
You'll finally get to see a completely new side of Noriko that you were unaware of until now. After 0.8, your relationship with her will never be the same.
Major changes, and not just in terms of the game's engine, are coming. The main story will move on to its next stage. I hope you're not too sensitive because you'll be put to the test...

Have a nice day

RNG

PS : And of course don't forget to add Goodbye Eternity to your whislist on GoG, even if you can't buy it, if you already own it elsewhere or whatever, it will give this project more visibility.

Damn, out of all the months you guys chose November :/

This year's gonna be really hard

sylvie appreciator

May 8, 2022
The best girl noriko finally getting an update, very excited, cant wait for the update. i bet the devs planned to release 0.8 on november on purpose

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
But Asami's made sense to me. After she discovered her neighbour bozo found her 'ugly' - she went and commited Isekai like she was reading. Either jumped infront of truck-kun or drew the circle like the book said. Hence she was never found again.
I always thought she disappeared because she kept bugging mafia dude and eventually 'got disappeared'. People would notice if she jumped in front of a truck.

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes