kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
No, Chiaki won't be changed back. Dev said that months ago, when the game was denied by Steam.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Because age may be a number, but getting someone to self-censor is apparently forever.
There wasn't any "self-censoring", in that Chiaki wasn't supposed to be a love interest. She was just gonna be a character the MC would have to protect.

Steam doesn't like for adult games to have minors in it, even if they're not gonna be lewd. Yes, it's kinda dumb, but also understandable especially in games that are WiP (you never know, the dev might say "there'll be no loli" then go for it anyway).

Now that Chiaki was remade in a +18 character though, she'll be a LI. So in another way, we gained another romance.

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
There wasn't any "self-censoring", in that Chiaki wasn't supposed to be a love interest. She was just gonna be a character the MC would have to protect.

Steam doesn't like for adult games to have minors in it, even if they're not gonna be lewd. Yes, it's kinda dumb, but also understandable especially in games that are WiP (you never know, the dev might say "there'll be no loli" then go for it anyway).

Now that Chiaki was remade in a +18 character though, she'll be a LI. So in another way, we gained another romance.
Wait, in what version changes happens? And why changed her?
I not play early versions, so is there some cg or content was cut?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
With v0.5.9.
The dev then wrote on Patreon
If ever Steam refuses Extra Life in its store (I would be really disappointed but life goes on) there will be no turning back, I will not put back the old Chiaki. Why not? For the simple reason that Patreon can very well revise these rules at any time, it's better to stay within the rules.
The former Chiaki was a child (and not lewdable).

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Need help...
I'm stuck?
I completed Asami corruption route? Well she changed and sleep with MC and now can be summed every night.
Only available in list:
Mother (Love) - I must get this job at all cost. (But I already work in restaurant, that's all. I don't find any other triggers))
Chief daughter - This girl a really enigma (MC talked with her about promotion and she not remember it, that's all. I don't find any other triggers)
Others tell to wait for future updates.
That's all content? I I catch a bug when go for Asami?
My save file:

Update, I replayed and stuck again in same place...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamoessam

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Need help...
I'm stuck?
I completed Asami corruption route? Well she changed and sleep with MC and now can be summed every night.
Only available in list:
Mother (Love) - I must get this job at all cost. (But I already work in restaurant, that's all. I don't find any other triggers))
Chief daughter - This girl a really enigma (MC talked with her about promotion and she not remember it, that's all. I don't find any other triggers)
Others tell to wait for future updates.
That's all content? I I catch a bug when go for Asami?
My save file: Mega

Update, I replayed and stuck again in same place...
Sleep every night with Yasuka until her route open.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
is there any plan where that ugly bastard, "Netoru" , winning to corrupt Yasuka ? or Devs just hate "NTR" route in general ? this is not hating, i'm just curious, if devs doesn't have plan like that bcs they hate NTR in general, thats fine as well.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Fun fact: during development I placed one of the money locations in a very specific place of the stove for... no reason at all...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i must acknowledge you as the person responsible for all of us treating with mouse click the overall background of this game as a matrix dot printer to search for money? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes