TacoElBurrito

Nov 24, 2022
Man I would replay the game to get to the new content and just skip over the stuff but I cant even do that.
The performance is terrible and the game crashes every other minute, 3 crashes before day 1 was done and more after that
Besides the Engine change seeming unnecessary, (but what do I know I havent worked in this) it needs fixes to performance and crashing fast.
And if not that, then atleast an option to skip to 0.8 so you can experience the new content as old saves dont work. Until the game is working atleast.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to get past this? I just got stuck there too. Perhaps changing the time of day in the save file to the correct time?
I done that too and I even restarted my whole game it’s only for femdom route everything else is fine so we have to wait for an update (which is Tomorrow)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
If you want the game please buy it.

This game is one of the few top-notch games out there that constantly gets updated and from an early start completed several character routes.
Please support this dev.
I did that, and then they decided to waste months needlessly changing the engine. These fuckers won't get a cent more from me.

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
Previous Renpy version has an anti-tamper in place, to prevent easy access to the game internals. Something tells me the same line of reasoning was used for the engine switch.

The thing that I like about renpy the most is that it can run on a literal potato and has a console for the on-the-fly modifications. Nevertheless, best of luck to the devs with their endeavors.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes