Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
The Engine has changed from Ren'Py to Godot. The new engine **requires Vulkan support**. For PCs, it means having a GPU that is newer than GTX 700 series, and for smartphones it means having Android 10 or above. More information about recommended specs below in **Modified**. As such, saves made during 0.8.1 and earlier versions will **not** work. This engine is not a final version, and has some missing features that will come back at a later point in time. However, saves **will stay compatible between versions**, unless major corruptions occur. Some crashes are known to occur, especially when changing scenes. This will be solved at a later point in time, so this release could still be released. As such, **make sure you save frequently**. The skip text feature increases the crashing probabilities.

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Did this game always recommend a gtx 960 or above? Seems a bit unnecessary, that card is capable of playing modern AAA 3D games.
No, it just needs to be newer. You should be able to run it on a 1030 or something equally shitty, as long as the architecture supports Vulkan. I think technically a 750ti should be capable.

Reactions: TwoHeavens

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
" saves made during 0.8.1 and earlier versions will **not** work. "
Why do so many wegdevs torpedo their games like this. Same deal with remaking with new engine or redrawing with new models. Just finish your current project and learn from it then apply whatever nonsense like a new engine in future projects.

sigasiako

Mar 31, 2022
If you want the game please buy it.

This game is one of the few top-notch games out there that constantly gets updated and from an early start completed several character routes.
Please support this dev.
I really like the game but im too broke i will support soon after save some $ and learn how to purchase online

DLer4321

Dec 21, 2023
Changes like this should really be saved for a new game. Trying to change too much as you develop one game will only take time and resources that should be aimed towards content instead whilst risking your current audience that's been supporting you.

Hope this turns out to be a good idea in the long run.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
The Engine has changed from Ren'Py to Godot. The new engine **requires Vulkan support**. For PCs, it means having a GPU that is newer than GTX 700 series, and for smartphones it means having Android 10 or above. More information about recommended specs below in **Modified**. As such, saves made during 0.8.1 and earlier versions will **not** work. This engine is not a final version, and has some missing features that will come back at a later point in time. However, saves **will stay compatible between versions**, unless major corruptions occur. Some crashes are known to occur, especially when changing scenes. This will be solved at a later point in time, so this release could still be released. As such, **make sure you save frequently**. The skip text feature increases the crashing probabilities.
Huh... My ryzen 3 3200g integrated graphics loves a challenge

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
We have to start all over again? Heck no. Just no. I'll wait for a charitable soul to post a save, thank you very much. I've had it. If at least, we had a way to skip until last version content, but that's not even the case.
I used Godot in my first gig after school, and I found it terrible. I don't know how Renpy is, but I can't fathom why anyone would change to Godot if they are not coming from "two potatoes and a transistor" kind of language.

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
Aite yea this keeps crashing and I have to replay content I've done more than once. Think I'll also be be waiting for an update or 2 and some hero who posts a save.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
We have to start all over again? Heck no. Just no. I'll wait for a charitable soul to post a save, thank you very much. I've had it. If at least, we had a way to skip until last version content, but that's not even the case.
I used Godot in my first gig after school, and I found it terrible. I don't know how Renpy is, but I can't fathom why anyone would change to Godot if they are not coming from "two potatoes and a transistor" kind of language.
They said because OPENGL is a pain in the ass and too old, so they switch to Godot and Vulkan

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes