ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I see you had to resort to attacking me, good arguments there...
yes next time i'll steal your snacks during your nap ... just though that being blunt about you looking down on people was not making you bigger but just made you look like a prick could either help you tone it down or cut the conversation ... as it's getting annoying and clearly unrelated to the game

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah the stats system is completely useless and is exactly the wrong way to design a game like this. There's no point in forcing the player to have 5 different save paths that they continue to keep track of just to see all the content. It's just bad design and forces the players to do all the work. Just put all the content on one patch and let players opt in to what they want or don't want. Way easier to make too so players won't complain about no content for their path. It's literally a win-win.

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
that's some shitty excuse to spit on a dev and a game, do you think all game should be kinetic novel to be a good game ? because that's more or less what you're saying and dev isn't the one to blame if you try a game that's not for you if i play a game that's not for me i won't spit on the dev or the game ><
yo, the spitter of justice... before you defend someone take a look at his other titles and stop with the white knighting unless you're just an alt acc for the dev... instead of milking scrubs for new game money he should finish his old games if he has what it takes to make a decent game... it's not that hard to stick to one title and not disappoint the fans of that game, I guess you would need some work ethic though...

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
yo, the spitter of justice... before you defend someone take a look at his other titles and stop with the white knighting unless you're just an alt acc for the dev... instead of milking scrubs for new game money he should finish his old games if he has what it takes to make a decent game... it's not that hard to stick to one title and not disappoint the fans of that game, I guess you would need some work ethic though...
are you accusing me of being an alt of the dev because you're a troll using alt to support his own ?
i don't care anyway i'm tired of bickering with people like you

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Could be a nice game if the points system would not be that fucked up or a bit clearer at least. Could be good but scrap skills and co and just go with good choices. Not too many games use points systems because they mostly suck. Do it good or don't do it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice [v1.1] APK -

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Dev track record, so far:
1 completed game.
1 abandoned game.
2 more games that should have abandoned tags.
2 games currently being worked on.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just played for the first time so first impressions.
Taken as a beginning it's not a bad start. As a game from someone who has produced 4-6 other games it's poorly designed and badly needs a mod to pump up the various stats. Too many stats with too few starting resources and way too slow recharge. At some point in the game my MC's name reset to the default. That needs correction.

I did enjoy playing the game, but not enough to replay it 5 times to see the effect of picking different stat benefits. Despite the comments here about bugs in the dev's other games, I encountered no bugs other that those related to the MC's name. These initial issues are easily addressed by either providing more more than one stat choice, looser gating, and quicker stat recharge, or just drop the stats all together.

Good luck to the dev, I'll be interested in what shows up in the next update.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
I just played the game and I think looks promising, good characters and plot. I haven't played any of the dev's previous works.

I agree the stats thing should be dropped, keep it simple with trust / lust for each girl. I found myself saving / loading to see the different options, and it seems once you past a section there is no way to ever go back, unlike if it was a sandbox.

I found myself editing the save file to increase stats, but even then at the final scene it seemed like a big scene but could pick one girl due to coding or I just didn't tweak save enough, I think it should always allow both.

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
that's some shitty excuse to spit on a dev and a game, do you think all game should be kinetic novel to be a good game ? because that's more or less what you're saying and dev isn't the one to blame if you try a game that's not for you if i play a game that's not for me i won't spit on the dev or the game ><
The game is shit and the dev is bad. Cry harder about it.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'am so confused about the story, you have a friend that have 1 daughter, she's living with MC for wathever reason, friend's girlfriend wanted to fuck MC, MC rejected her and she ended up being spitroasted by two strangers in the bathroom and had the second one... why the fuck is MC taking care of the daughter/s? This is some high level beta/cuck shit.

Let's not get into why the second one run away, it's pretty obvious as she is pretty slutty.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes