RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Nice job, but is there a way to edit the other stats as trust and lust for the girls, or maybe it's not really usefuall as in those games such stats are almost never used anyway.
I didn't really want to edit those as atm the mod should work with future updates.
But if I start tweaking trust/lust values, then I'll need to update it for every new character added.

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
nah, he just "completes" this and starts new shitshow.
Oh i didn't know he already made some other small games with the same theme and same bugs.
I guess he never checks his code or completely loose track of his character and story.

It's quite a common thing in those games we find here.
Lately i played two or three games that were hard to follow because the story was full nonsense, like when you continue your work and totally forget about what you've done the day before!

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I'am so confused about the story, you have a friend that have 1 daughter, she's living with MC for wathever reason, friend's girlfriend wanted to fuck MC, MC rejected her and she ended up being spitroasted by two strangers in the bathroom and had the second one... why the fuck is MC taking care of the daughter/s? This is some high level beta/cuck shit.

Let's not get into why the second one run away, it's pretty obvious as she is pretty slutty.
Wasn’t that scene in the MC’s dream? She’s getting fucked by two men who are the MC.

What I didn’t like is the scene where Cory’s sucking off a random for money. But doing my research on this Dev and knowing he likes adding these random ass “surprises” out of nowhere in his games, I’m not surprised at all. I’m gonna hard pass on this.

Also the MC skin looks overcooked.

Reactions: cib64 and Kond

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh i didn't know he already made some other small games with the same theme and same bugs.
I guess he never checks his code or completely loose track of his character and story.
he is known only on 3 things, 1. his games are buggy as hell, 2. he doesn't fix bugs (some at f95 do their best to fix dev's fuck ups) and 3. he doesn't actually complete any game, he just ends those at some point and moves on next game.

Ok, now I'm going to have nightmares :oops: and that's not what you think it is :sneaky:
don't look at goodnight kiss 2 thread.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Encountered a bug where Cory was still referred to as "my best friend's daughter" even though I had changed that.

Also, there is some inconsistency with the character models: When you peek on Cory in the locker room she has a little strip of pubic hair, but when you spy on her masturbating after you get home she is bald.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Wasn’t that scene in the MC’s dream? She’s getting fucked by two men who are the MC.

What I didn’t like is the scene where Cory’s sucking off a random for money. But doing my research on this Dev and knowing he likes adding these random ass “surprises” out of nowhere in his games, I’m not surprised at all. I’m gonna hard pass on this.

Also the MC skin looks overcooked.
are you sure your stats weren't just bad?
If it's the scene I think you're talking about (at the liquor store after her mom calls)
she tried to pay the guy money to buy her booze
then said no when he wanted a blowjob
then the MC showed up and knocked him out.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
he is known only on 3 things, 1. his games are buggy as hell, 2. he doesn't fix bugs (some at f95 do their best to fix dev's fuck ups) and 3. he doesn't actually complete any game, he just ends those at some point and moves on next game.
Oh. Good to know. Now it makes more sense that there's so many basic rename errors in what must have been v1. Thanks for the heads up.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I mist say that I liked the flow of the game except where we had to use points to make certain choices. Until you remove that part of the game, the game will be boring and a waste of time and m0mney on the devs part for some if not many players. The plot is interesting that's the only good thing about this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1639989402637.png

Wha, honey, you can cook?
Oh, great!
Your buns look warm and delicious!
Cum, give me a taste!​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1639989537755.png

Looks like you got beef in those burgers, dear.
Cum, lemme have a bite!
I am starving out here!​

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Dev note: This is not going to be a free roaming open world type game. It’s going to be a straight up visual novel.

I saw a money cheat in the mod. So does gaining money come in as part of the story? Or do you have to do it on the side?

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
the updates on this game seem to be more polishing the not very large amount of actual game. .. been a fan of the dirty secret studio since the earlier days.. but usually the games come a fair amount of bugs etc.. waiting and hoping..

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes