Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Almost all whores in the game with a whore story, the game is boring when the characters personalities are the same.
Yep and devs believe we want more of this crap. How many games have two to three daughters that get seduced?

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
At the beginning, is there any actual way to peek on Clover? Even tried with the cheating and just doesn't seem possible to get that option to work.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Will there be an anal tag and can someone tell me are there sex sound effects such as moaning butt slapping etc??

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I've been pretty burned by the dev's previous games, but with the decent reviews, I'm beginning to wonder whether his work has improved.
Is this a game worth playing, or still a badly written, buggy mess?
I say it's worth playing. Story is pretty decent, not groundbreaking, but good enough. Same for the models.

What makes the game stand out is the way it uses stats to block or open certain scenes, and have both positive and negative consequences. I have only one playthrough, so I can't tell you how well that works exactly but at least it feels well done.

What are you afraid of finding?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Overall decent game. Nothing great but also nothing egregiously wrong either, like so many games on here. So is the ex-gf supposed to be "everything nice"?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I say it's worth playing. Story is pretty decent, not groundbreaking, but good enough. Same for the models.

What makes the game stand out is the way it uses stats to block or open certain scenes, and have both positive and negative consequences. I have only one playthrough, so I can't tell you how well that works exactly but at least it feels well done.

What are you afraid of finding?
Previous games, where so broken that scenes wouldn't be triggered, others would be repeated indefinitely, without story progressing. The renders were dirt poor looking and the writing was okay at best.
To me, it simply wasn't worth it, to play a game so frustrating through the bugs, when neither gameplay, nor renders, nor writing were good enough.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Previous games, where so broken that scenes wouldn't be triggered, others would be repeated indefinitely, without story progressing. The renders were dirt poor looking and the writing was okay at best.
To me, it simply wasn't worth it, to play a game so frustrating through the bugs, when neither gameplay, nor renders, nor writing were good enough.
Can't say that I noticed anything like that but maybe I didn't pay enough attention...
In my experience however, there is nothing game breaking so far.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Can't say that I noticed anything like that but maybe I didn't pay enough attention...
In my experience however, there is nothing game breaking so far.
I agree. Whatever issues may have existed in the dev's previous efforts, this game has been sound.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's kind of a boring game because the Dev has it set up to where the MC can't choose what they want. They need to get rid of the limited choices. I hate games that makes you choose which skills you have to choose from. Just leave it an open game and let the MC play the way we want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is there even a single decent LI in this game ?
-The ex-wife was a cheating slut, i find it funny that the MC thinks Cory is his daughter knowing this.
-The ex-gf is a slut and treats the MC like a domestic pet and basicialy blackmails him
-The one daughter, Cory is a whore, which prostitutes herself and isn't shy calling herself a nasty slut.
and if u don't stop the little cunt of whoring herself out, cause u want to get rid of her, u get a game over...
-The other daughter Clover, is a braindead goody two shoes.
oh my sister is a slut, i envy her how she get's what she wants...
the slut sister did make out with her stepfather cause she wants more presents and her mother caught them, oh god how terrible, i'm so sorry :FacePalm:

Ah and than there is the MC, completely spineless, which would anything no matter how stupid for his braindead daughter, she could be angry or dissapointed afterall.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Am I imagining things, or are the facial expressions, betting goofier and more "putty-face" like?

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes