Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Could be quite good game if sounds added :) Yet, more controls over scenes would be and advantage :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm new to most things, I keep seeing different mods for different games, I was wondering how can you download then and how do you use them?
generally, there will be instructions included; but to answer your question, with Renpy games you just take the contents of the mod's zip and put them into the "game" folder. ([yourComputer]/[folder you keep these in]/[goodnightkiss/game) sometimes it'll be a single "patch" file, sometimes it's a bunch of files, sometimes their nice and put a folder named "game" with everything in it in the zip so that you can just drag the whole folder. Unity games will tend to have/(you must make) a folder called mod/mods to put the files in.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Huzzah, "this patch contains ... vaginal sex..." I hate games. Put that on a pedal stool like we should save it for the ending. It's like, uh, what, not saying fuck on the first date, but sex is just one of many steps for a profoundly intimate relationship. But yet again, Scorpio male is like, "oh, we gonna start slow, but I got a lot of options we can try, we just ease into them, see what you up for and like." While some devs are like, "we got missionary, doggy, and cowgirl, oh reverse cowgirl, save those for the end of the game." While I am looking up foreplay poses and shit on the asset page and at rendererrotica going, "wait, are you playing a Mormon? Or an incel? In this game..."

Jul 30, 2018
Slonique you already tarnished your name as a Dev by always releasing buggy games or not finishing them dont just try to change your name to hide that fact get everyone into a game then give us crap in the end no thanks for me im staying away from any game by this dev

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I'm new to most things, I keep seeing different mods for different games, I was wondering how can you download then and how do you use them?
unzip and copy in game folder(everything in unzipped patchgamefolder) or the patch self
or better look some answers above this...theres a good explanation,better as my one...better english and more detailed

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Amara says her wine is "Chateau d'Three Buck Chuck" ... someone would have to know about Trader Joe's Charles Shaw line of wines to get that reference. For $3 (it used to be two buck chuck, but inflation and all), most of their wines are actually quite tasty.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Peeking on Clover in the beginning seems to be impossible, even if you cheat the stats, so why include the option in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: palmergames

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why can't you both kiss Cory and pull Clover into your lap, you can somehow only do something with the first one you check up on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, I didn't even get past the naming.

Gotta pick relationship to clover, best friend, best friends ex wife ... wut?

Why do I care about those people?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just played this. Missed the last couple updates. All in all a sound experience and I'm enjoying playing it. Thanks to the dev(s) for the update. One point. In my game, Clover's relationship to the MC is that she is his daughter. The code testing this is case sensitive so if you entered "Daughter" the relationship test returns the wrong result.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, hey, I guess I'll go ahead post these, this game seems to have been left for dead here.

Yes, Chapter 11 is out now on Patreon), but seeing how Chapter 7 was posted here 8 months ago, and nothing since.

Sugar & Spice: Chapter 10.1

Fun in the sun, your vacation with the girls continue. Now, you receive a special invitation from someone out of Clover’s past to a mysterious private beach house and some good luck falls into your lap.

This chapter starts off with many different possible scenes depending on your relationships with the girls, as well as your choices during the previous chapter. There’s around 400 new renders, as well as around 10,000 words of new text and 11 new animations.

Changelog

Chapter 10.1:

- Bug Fixes

- Added a few new renders

Chapter 10:

- Added: Chapter 10

- Fixed issue where fast start could set relationship flag for wrong girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoodnightKissSugarAndSpice-CH10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice - Chapter 10 (technically 10.1)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac/The Devil File Host Has Entered the Fray:

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well, hey, I guess I'll go ahead post these, this game seems to have been left for dead here.

Yes, Chapter 11 is out now on Patreon), but seeing how Chapter 7 was posted here 8 months ago, and nothing since.
Thanks for that! I was indeed wondering what happened to this game!

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes