SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I see chapter *11* is there a decent amount of content?

Also how is Cory going to 'throw our lives into dissaray' don't need spoilers just want to know her mindset, is she going to be malicious ? Mischievous? Straight evil?

Basically does anyone treat the mc as a doormat or decently ? If the mc of games in which the female LI's are douchettes' that want to 'be the boss' I dislike Unless the mc can utilize his spine. Any Info would be very much appreciated!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty cool game .. awaiting further updates ... i like what you've done so far ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I see chapter *11* is there a decent amount of content?

Also how is Cory going to 'throw our lives into dissaray' don't need spoilers just want to know her mindset, is she going to be malicious ? Mischievous? Straight evil?

Basically does anyone treat the mc as a doormat or decently ? If the mc of games in which the female LI's are douchettes' that want to 'be the boss' I dislike Unless the mc can utilize his spine. Any Info would be very much appreciated!!
It's been a while since I last played it, but IIRC, Cory is not a bad person, just troubled. Clover is a nice girl, Cory the "bad" one.

The game mechanism works on the basis that you need to prioritise one over the other, or divide your attention between them. But IIRC, you need to make choices and they do affect your playthrough. I quite like it.

Hope it helps but it's probably best if you just have a look for yourself... ;)

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question but what is a “paragon” path ??
A Paragon of Virtue - Path where you do not exploit or have sex with the young female and act in an altruistic manner always placing the welfare of your ward before your own interests.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing and there are a number of obvious errors, wrong girls name mentioned in at least one scene or flashing scene from a previous moment, over all it isnt to bad. The girls arent to bad and the girl Tracy is rather a complex character, truthfully I would like to see her name up the top with the other three.

Also and maybe I imagined it, but which scene was the hotel by the beach? Was it Chapter 10 or 11? I cannot recall seeing chapter 10 showing up?

Anyways, so far so good, fix those glitches and things will improve

Last edited:

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Tópico atualizado : 2023-03-25
Data de lançamento : 2023-02-31????????????---Fev
Desenvolvedor : Dirty Secret Studio

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I realy dont know what happened the last updates after the talk with Nadezhda you go back home to talk with the girls and it jumps from the store, to watching TV, to bed where MC thinks about the talk? and the next morning they talk about the talk they had last night? but the talk never happened?

Hakuoro7

Sep 7, 2019
There seems to be a pretty major bug in chapter 8 (version Ch.11.1) that skips the entire relationship conversation with Cory+Clover.
This happens after you press the Done button when choosing the drinks to buy.

Specifically you need to open chapter8.rpy file and change:
line 934: jump ch8_scene_8 -> jump ch8_scene_7a
line 989: str(option1) -> option1
Be careful not to mess with the indentation of the lines.
The first one is the main bug, the second one will just throw an error if not fixed that you can safely ignore.

I am also attaching the fixed file.
You must extract it and drop "chapter8.rpy" file in the "game" folder and overwrite the previous one.

You might need to delete "chapter8.rpyc" before starting the game again (probably not needed but just to be safe)

I am guessing this can also be fixed if you choose to start the game from Chapter 9 and later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes