4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Uh, she's already corrupted enough for the "come closer" option if she lost. A footsie is nothing compared to that. The player avatar could recommend her to do that. And yeah most people won't be distracted but remember the player avatar won't necessarily give her the best advice due to his hidden agenda.

Anyway, a footsie is just a random thought on top of my head. It could be as simple as modifying the view so we can see her bare feet. But again like I said things like this will probably be a low priority for the dev.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
When Lara bets her boots, there is a potential for some foot fetishism scene imo. Maybe she can do a footsie to Larry to distract him and makes cheating easier (if there's enough corruption points)? Of course, this is niche and adding scenes to existing chapters is no doubt a very low priority for the dev.
Are footjobs on the horizon? Inquiring minds want to know.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Something like this would be nice
View attachment 344269
^Strikes as the girl who's done some surgery on those tits. It's either that or she wears bra everytime (even while taking a shower). After wearing a bikini like this, the laws of physics would let those tits sag realistically and in this picture her breasts look a bit stiff. But I like this xnalara mod from IIRei, think it uses Dead or Alive body here
The breasts in-game look way better and natural just like a real girl's tits.

Reactions: OGRey and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
^Strikes as the girl who's done some surgery on those tits. It's either that or she wears bra everytime (even while taking a shower). After wearing a bikini like this, the laws of physics would let those tits sag realistically and in this picture her breasts look a bit stiff. But I like this xnalara mod from IIRei, think it uses Dead or Alive body here
The breasts in-game look way better and natural just like a real girl's tits.
That's all I could find sadly I wanted one that resembled the actual Lara from the game but couldn't find anything, Yeah I've seen that mod probably one of the better ones, she has come leaps and bounds since the old triangle tits. :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Script wreckage ... recovered from bin outside editing room;)
MC: Lara, stop with all the jungle shenanigans. Pretty please! For me, do this for me! For my mental health.
Lara: There are worlds out there, beneath the foliage. Besides, you are so behind on your own. Did you sort my stuff out? I'm still waiting on my staff to get the right angle on my dad's sun dial.

What do you think did happen? Did she go .. ?!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi folks!
At this point you're already aware that I totally screwed up this month release cycle.

No one is more disappointed with this than myself, but I'm slowly recovering my daily available development time.

It's slower, but never stopped! There are already 2 'interesting' scenes ready and another special one planned for this version.

The gained TRUST / CORRUPTION will play an important role while the girl goes briefly back home to gather clues for the next step of the adventure.

I believe about another week will be needed to release it, but I can't want to make promises yet due to the damned real life demands that still needed to be deal with...
[ROADMAP]

[DONE]
Staff quarters and Mia peeping scene
[DONE] Reception of the adventure girl (dynamic scene based on TRUST/CORRUPTION)
[DONE] Steamy shower scene
[50%] Mia's shrine quest
[0%] Goddess Slab research quest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Give it here ... let's release the goons;)!
''

[DONE] Staff quarters and Mia peeping scene
[DONE] Reception of the adventure girl (dynamic scene based on TRUST/CORRUPTION)
[DONE] Steamy shower scene
''

Reactions: OGRey and Mormont
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes