4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
They are active it just takes awhile when doing it by yourself and then they started redoing lust is stranger from 3d to 2d.
Oh damn, I haven't played Lust is Stranger since they started re-working it. Well damn, I really liked it being 3d. The 3d was much nicer than the 2d in their previous games. Well, poop.

Reactions: Enigmanic

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the Devs new game is?, I had the link for it, but cannot for the life of me find it at all lol.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
brittC25

Easiest way to find a DEV's games is to copy their name then click forum paste their name into the quick search bar and hit enter it'll then bring up all games by that DEV.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I keep getting stuck when searching the Freedom Bulls website. Everytime I click the green arrow to continue the game gets stuck. I tried reloading multiple saves to no avail. Can someone please help?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
brittC25

Easiest way to find a DEV's games is to copy their name then click forum paste their name into the quick search bar and hit enter it'll then bring up all games by that DEV.

Tried that a few times before asking in this thread, it only showed his past games.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is all the games they have including the one your asking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one your asking about even just got a update today and is in the latest updates section.

Last edited:
Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Just seen Lust Is Stranger updated 2 days ago, didnt think this was his new game, as it doesnt look like its up to much at all compared to "Goons Raid Her" or am I missing something???

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
brittC25

That's because they're redoing it from 3D to 2D so all their time is being spent on changing it to 2D for now.
Thanks, gave it a good look through, weirdly, loved all of his games, but will give this one a hard pass, just after "Goons Raid Her" and The HackNStalk Games, this just does not do anything at all for me, visually it doesnt rock my boat at all.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
brittC25

You do know that all of his other games are 2D or 3DCG right? Look at the top tags and you'll see 2D or 3DCG game tag. Lust is stranger was the only one from them that was 3D.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
brittC25

You do know that all of his other games are 2D or 3DCG right? Look at the top tags and you'll see 2D or 3DCG game tag. Lust is stranger was the only one from them that was 3D.
Will do that, visually this game " Lust Is Stranger" just doesnt rock my boat at all like the other games did, thanks for the help.

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
I've been playing this for the last few days - simply awesome stuff here and easily one of the best adult games I've had the luxury of playing. Completed all endings and have all trophies except this one: Would you kindly? which mentioned something about using the "trained trigger phrase to take back control".

The Architect has answered other people in this thread with this direct answer (multiple times)
"On mind broke path, let her fight the tribe and win"

but I have checked my stats and Lara is definitely on this path (MIND = 0) and I have entered the temple and defeated the tribe numerous times. I have also completed this scenario with low and high violence numbers, but ultimately can't get this trophy.

Does anyone have any other bits of info that I'm missing in my playthrough that would help me complete this?
I downloaded the walkthrough from the first page, and this is not covered there either.

sasuge148

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 375508

Overview:
Parody of a notorious AAA game. A guy is hired by an adventurer girl to help in the quest to find an ancient artifact. However, things will get twisted as he learns her secrets and receives another mysterious offer. Features simplified mechanics of classic Sierra games with lots exploration, action and different possibilities to manipulate the girl's adventure based on your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-19
Developer: The Architect
Previous Games: - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - Save - Unofficial German Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 246601 View attachment 246602 View attachment 246603 View attachment 246604 View attachment 246605 View attachment 246606 View attachment 246607
any other tomb raider parody games?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I wish he'd do a similar game in the Witcher universe where we'd be able to corrupt/blackmail/coerce Yennefer and Triss. :geek:
Wouldn't work the same because, as opposed to Lara, those two are anything but innocent. Not to mention Geralt already did both of them more than once.

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
The Architect has answered other people in this thread with this direct answer (multiple times)
"On mind broke path, let her fight the tribe and win"
Ahh, I got it, in one his other posts he mentioned answering to get this result. Where the walkthrough mentions all choices other than domination result in death, there is one choice that awards the trophy.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Holy fucking shit
I never nutted this hard in my life playing this game
This game is something else, no wonder its on the top spot
Its gonna take a week until i recover, god damn

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This guy is prbably the best developer out there. i love all his games. pure epic
Sadly, it doesn't translate to patrons/support.

IMO he's way above any other developer on this site(including ones from 'heavy hits' like Being a DIK) but for some reason doesn't get nearly the same support.

I get that many people aren't into rough sex or corruption but even if you take into account the crowd that enjoys it it's still way below what it deserved - especially if you consider that his games offer a lot of flexibility on how you wanna progress through it - you can go from white knight to dark lord and many shades of grey in between. Damn, most of his games are more of an RPG than many mainstream games who claim to be fully-fledge RPGs. Goon alone has more true "Choice & Consequences" than any game released by big boys like Bioware and Bethesda in the past decade. This dude delivers quality on every front.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes