• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Any news about update Anyone please tell....
g_m.png

Hi guys!
-54 animations added.
-971 imeges added(2755+- renders).
Replaced many locations with new ones.
Almost all the scenes in the school have been replaced.
Be patient, this update is worth it.
I can not say the exact release date of the update, because there is still a lot of work ahead.

Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 1643118

Hi guys!
-54 animations added.
-971 imeges added(2755+- renders).
Replaced many locations with new ones.
Almost all the scenes in the school have been replaced.
Be patient, this update is worth it.
I can not say the exact release date of the update, because there is still a lot of work ahead.

cool, but you have to give them something to eat, they have lost weight (they become little by little bimbos)

Reactions: fanboi
Feb 22, 2021
As I said I have already completed the vanilla route. I was trying the ntr route for lucy. Here's my save which isn't letting me progress.
In order to get Lucy to break up with you and to get ntr, you need to have low karma. My advice: Create multiple saves of current progress and make some more. go to , drop the save you want to alter into the empty box, scroll down and alter your karma points to like 10. Save the file on desktop, drop it in the game's save folder and replace the original file when the box with three choices pops up. This new file with the new karma level will trigger the unavoidable ntr path. I highly recommend save editor to everyone who plays these games because i also gave myself like 900 bucks in this game so i didn't have to work and in rpg maker games, i just buy all the high end equipment and focus on the story and scenes.
Edit: Lucy will break up with you at school in the morning when you talk to her.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Lucy has become an old bimbo, she was better off at MC before, it looks like a mother no a girlfriend. I hope that in version 1.8 it will be better.
as much i enjoy ntr. I try to get into this game. but mc ugly face every time he put that face when you trying to touch anything like the draw and his sister and her friend getting blowjob from a guy. they look like old lady.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
as much i enjoy ntr. I try to get into this game. but mc ugly face every time he put that face when you trying to touch anything like the draw and his sister and her friend getting blowjob from a guy. they look like old lady.
I'm not against a somewhat ridiculous MC, it's a bit the sense of the game, but it's rather women with their natural curves that I prefer and not tall thin ones
bimbos with huge shoes.

Reactions: fanboi

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I can't wait anymore please show us something Joutento....
Hi guys!
Update is ready.
I am currently working on the translation of the game into EngRish.
I do not know how long the translation will take, and as a result I cannot give you an exact release date.

Total:
-57 animations added.
-1056 imeges added(2890+- renders).
Game size: 5.75 gb

Enjoy!
msstart5.png karen_108.png home_fionajackgordoncasting_6.png karen_120.png home_fionajackgordoncasting_12.png home_karenabdula_date_17.png mcfionaschool1.png lucy_173.png schoolday8.png mckarenkitcheneventday26.png lucypool_11.png mrstorres_1_1.png mckarenkitcheneventday3.png bar_karen_1.png bar_roadaftergmkt_1.png bar_mrfattersonmrsgodnessbarevening.png bar_karenandmeranda_4.png

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys!
Update is ready.
I am currently working on the translation of the game into EngRish.
I do not know how long the translation will take, and as a result I cannot give you an exact release date.

Total:
-57 animations added.
-1056 imeges added(2890+- renders).
Game size: 5.75 gb

Enjoy!
View attachment 1670358 View attachment 1670376 View attachment 1670372 View attachment 1670378 View attachment 1670370 View attachment 1670379 View attachment 1670373 View attachment 1670362 View attachment 1670374 View attachment 1670359 View attachment 1670360 View attachment 1670361 View attachment 1670363 View attachment 1670364 View attachment 1670365 View attachment 1670366 View attachment 1670367
Extremely nice Joutento now i can wait thnx for sharing with us....

Reactions: ---- and <JT>

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Good news guys, 1.8v (beta) is now available for tier 4 patrons and (probably) in a couple of days for some other tiers, please consider supporting the DEV, this update is huge, since a lot has been reworked (story and sex scenes), plus the continuation of Karen and Lucy story.

UseF212

Jan 23, 2022
I'm really stuck with lucy. it says try anal, but she doesn't allow me when i try with her. can someone help me?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes