stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Here's the English translation up to the third repayment period. This time, it came out to about 60 more maps, 3300 more text boxes, and 17 new events + mini events that'll unlock when Grace's Sense of Virtue hits a certain point.

This section onwards will have a safety net feature that activates when you lose all your health inside of a dungeon past the first checkpoint. If you're playing on the base difficulty, you'll probably get bullshitted by this game's RNG easily enough to where it activates at least once before you clear the Dungeon of Desire, but just in case you do get a lucky run, you might want to go back and lose on purpose to see the subsequent event (it's one of my favorites from this section).

Also, due to how the next repayment period's introductory event is structured, I decided not to include it in this patch because it'd require a lot of reloading to view all the choice events at the end (which will all be viewable from the free roam in the next section). This means that you'll have to prevent the game from automatically throwing you to the next section after completing the repayment. The easiest way to do this would be complete it at night once you've seen all the events, save when you come back, and then wait for the next patch, which... will likely take a couple of weeks as it'll be like twice as big as this one, so yeah, look forward to that.

Once again, thanks to everyone that's been following along with the translation, and feel free to share any feedback, game comments, etc.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
has someone also the item identify bug because if I try to pick up a item from the dungeon the game crashes
There's also a specific bug with the vine monster where touching it will crash your game. There really isn't a fix to these bugs, but they ARE quite avoidable, so just make sure to not step into them ._.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There's also a specific bug with the vine monster where touching it will crash your game. There really isn't a fix to these bugs, but they ARE quite avoidable, so just make sure to not step into them ._.
naah, they are specific for this version in the OP for badly implement mtl, with my version for exemple there's any crash of kinda, tho the game remain bugged for box and other stuff, here's where the various bugfixes come in.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Here's the English translation up to the third repayment period. This time, it came out to about 60 more maps, 3300 more text boxes, and 17 new events + mini events that'll unlock when Grace's Sense of Virtue hits a certain point.

This section onwards will have a safety net feature that activates when you lose all your health inside of a dungeon past the first checkpoint. If you're playing on the base difficulty, you'll probably get bullshitted by this game's RNG easily enough to where it activates at least once before you clear the Dungeon of Desire, but just in case you do get a lucky run, you might want to go back and lose on purpose to see the subsequent event (it's one of my favorites from this section).

Also, due to how the next repayment period's introductory event is structured, I decided not to include it in this patch because it'd require a lot of reloading to view all the choice events at the end (which will all be viewable from the free roam in the next section). This means that you'll have to prevent the game from automatically throwing you to the next section after completing the repayment. The easiest way to do this would be complete it at night once you've seen all the events, save when you come back, and then wait for the next patch, which... will likely take a couple of weeks as it'll be like twice as big as this one, so yeah, look forward to that.

Once again, thanks to everyone that's been following along with the translation, and feel free to share any feedback, game comments, etc.
I just wanna say, ty for taking the time to translate this! Love this game to death, and I'm waiting for it to be fully translated before an installation, but keep it up fam!

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
I just wanna say, ty for taking the time to translate this! Love this game to death, and I'm waiting for it to be fully translated before an installation, but keep it up fam!
same. I played it way back on those early initial releases.
loved it, still one of my fav games even after like..what 2 years? it seems

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018

Just finished going through everything. Tried to talk to everyone and test all the dialog/events I could. Everything was great and was properly translated. Again just great job on the translation and it's incredibly high quality. Thanks so much and looking forward to the next part.

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018

Since you're going faster as I ever could with the translation, I'll drop mine.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The newspaper/status is still barely translated even with the mtl from this thread, wish i knew how to do it.
For such relatively small pieces of text you could resort to google translate, perhaps? Just copy/paste it into the google translator browser window?

Wizhard42

Oct 26, 2019
This should be the translated newspaper. Unfortunately I couldnt find where some stuff is located in the data so not every page is done perfectly.
Paste the file into the www/js/plugins and it should work.
Oh dude, nice it works :D

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
You cant. There is not pure route on this you either end up sex slave or sex crazed. Play the scene where she loose her virginity and it will explain
If I remember correctly this is not entirely true. You can get an ending where she just leaves the town with zack after I believe the fifth repayment. Groke (The big bad) will be absent for the repayment several times and she just leaves the town. Cant remember the exact requirement atm though. But let's be honest, who wants such a sad future for her anyway? :sneaky:

• Wow
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes