Apr 7, 2019
This is quite common for Kagura actually they will announce they are translating a game then sit on it for many months / years. all the while releasing translations at a rate of 1-2 games a month including quite a few games that they either straight up never announced in advance or where otherwise quite recent announcements for them. generally speaking they will eventually get around to it but there is never any guarantee they will be quick about it. I am sure some of it is difficulty of translation. how much of the game they have to straight up rewrite to get it to work and etcetera but I do wonder some times if they also prioritize their translations based more off their whims rather than any sort of schedule.
I feel like it's definitely difficulty in Zeven's case. That game has about five times as much text as an average HRPG, and a huge percentage of that text is clever wordplay. Wordplay that, of course, doesn't cross the language barrier very well. There's a reason Wings opened a whole discord and took over 2 years on his translation. And even then, he ended up removing a lot of puns or specific cultural references because he couldn't find English counterparts.

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a virgin route for this game? I see the virgin tag, but I’m kinda confused if it has one.
I think there might be a way to get an ending without losing your virginity but you definitely have to do sexual acts and it really isn't the focus of the game since it is all about the slow build up.

Reactions: GuyGuyBanjo
Aug 6, 2016
everytime when i try the ocean dungeon, when the blue mage use an spell my game crashes, i tried that version whats on the main page, and as well the 1.0 what has been uploaded, dunno how to fix, anyone else have similiar issue? and if not what version you are using? Oh i'm using the translation as well what posted on this page
same issue, the blue cthulthu looking mage just crashes the game

oplotr93

Sep 22, 2018
some enemies just straight up crash the game when they attack, I have no idea how many more have that 4th wall breaking power lol. Shame because this is one of the best game I played here. Think I am just gonna wait for the official release, considering the fan translation is still unfinished too.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Yeah, the dungeon part often froze on me. I started using the cheat function of MTool to noclip around the map to quickly finish the dungeons.

Kalmathis

Jan 28, 2022
Question I am trying to finish the game, but I am missing 2 births. I've talked to everyone but i cant find the last 2 that i need

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
Question I am trying to finish the game, but I am missing 2 births. I've talked to everyone but i cant find the last 2 that i need
some people had the same problem before, you can check in the recollection room which scenes are not unlocked.
Iirc it was either the merchant at daytime or the guards, not excactly sure.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Kagura, so it'll be released in about 10 years.
As far as I'm aware, only the previous game is announced for localization though. And even that's been an eternity so far. I'd have to look up the announcement, but I feel it'd have to be at least a year ago.
Sure, you can assume they like to continue working with authors they've contracted with before, so this has 'potential' to be picked up, but still.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
As far as I'm aware, only the previous game is announced for localization though. And even that's been an eternity so far. I'd have to look up the announcement, but I feel it'd have to be at least a year ago.
Sure, you can assume they like to continue working with authors they've contracted with before, so this has 'potential' to be picked up, but still.
They announced this one too, not long after the Japanese release.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Here it is Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town[full Decensor]

Uncensor fix

IMG drop here: Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town\www\img\pictures
Live2D hotfix drop here: Grace_of_the_Labyrinth_Town\www\assets
View attachment 2605100
I'am waiting for your feedback
Forgot to mention earlier, since I'm still playing the game here and there I happen to encounter couple pic that need to be decensor, these one specifically are in the open bath (first scene with the adv), tho didn't check from last time so you might actually fixed it already :p

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
I think the latest one should be fine. It's just replacing the file so it's the same file every tu
Forgot to mention earlier, since I'm still playing the game here and there I happen to encounter couple pic that need to be decensor, these one specifically are in the open bath (first scene with the adv), tho didn't check from last time so you might actually fixed it already :p
You should be fine with just the newest one.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I think the latest one should be fine. It's just replacing the file so it's the same file every tu

You should be fine with just the newest one.
Actually I don't think so, last updates were made with my instructions (check the posts above), I've download again the patch just to be sure however the date are the same so nope, couple are still missing. Feel free to check with my save If I'm wrong (can't find it in the recollection room).
1696694214053.png 1696694265532.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
some enemies just straight up crash the game when they attack, I have no idea how many more have that 4th wall breaking power lol. Shame because this is one of the best game I played here. Think I am just gonna wait for the official release, considering the fan translation is still unfinished too.
everytime when i try the ocean dungeon, when the blue mage use an spell my game crashes, i tried that version whats on the main page, and as well the 1.0 what has been uploaded, dunno how to fix, anyone else have similiar issue? and if not what version you are using? Oh i'm using the translation as well what posted on this page
How to fix this
As usual, use my version, the one in the op is bugged (you can also use the japan version I've provided with the fan translation and the rest with mtl).
Couple stuff are still bugged (like chest items) however have nothing to do with the mtl.

Last edited:

Kalmathis

Jan 28, 2022
some people had the same problem before, you can check in the recollection room which scenes are not unlocked.
Iirc it was either the merchant at daytime or the guards, not excactly sure.
I already have those. And I have no idea where the recollection room is

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes