mobagestuff

Jan 24, 2018
Are there any dungeons after the dungeon of passion? I completed the 800,000 payment and my chastity is at 30, it doesn't look like there are any more dungeons or H-events to do to drop chastity further.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Are there any dungeons after the dungeon of passion? I completed the 800,000 payment and my chastity is at 30, it doesn't look like there are any more dungeons or H-events to do to drop chastity further.
The next one unlocks at 25 so you're probably missing some events. You can check the recollection room and see if any haven't been unlocked, I'm pretty sure it's the fourth slot (including empty slots) in every collection of scenes.

Reactions: RandomCPU3

mobagestuff

Jan 24, 2018
The next one unlocks at 25 so you're probably missing some events. You can check the recollection room and see if any haven't been unlocked, I'm pretty sure it's the fourth slot (including empty slots) in every collection of scenes.
I figured out what it was, I had to return to the inn after returning from a dungeon with some of the horny meter filled from walking around the dungeon. I was using auto search near the end and this wouldn't do that.

Reactions: stonefred767

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How to get pregnant
Well, generally you have to be biologically female, within the fertile years (post puberty, pre menopause). Then you need a source of semen, there are sperm banks you can go through or just find a willing partner. After that, it's a matter of timing if the sperm meets an egg, and implants into the lining of the uterus.

Though if you mean in the game, you have to get through a lot of the story first, then the scenes you unlock will result in pregnancy.

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
Well, generally you have to be biologically female, within the fertile years (post puberty, pre menopause). Then you need a source of semen, there are sperm banks you can go through or just find a willing partner. After that, it's a matter of timing if the sperm meets an egg, and implants into the lining of the uterus.

Though if you mean in the game, you have to get through a lot of the story first, then the scenes you unlock will result in pregnancy.
In the game the pregnancy is repeatable or only event scene?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
One day a good translation will come out...
There's a partial good translation through the 3rd payment (IIRC) a few pages back. The translation is on hiatus due to the announcement of the official translation (which is likely to be broken MTL garbage, since that's what the translation company does), until we know the quality of the official translation.

Reactions: Spuul

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
Yeah, I think that's the one I have, but I can't recall. That said, I can stomach some of it, but its still quite frustrating.

Jul 23, 2023
There are lots of errors in the last stage, when you're getting pregnant and giving birth, one ocurred with the inn guy and other one with the 2 guys on the 2nd floor, who suggest you to drink, it's 3rd room from the left.
err.png err1.png
Any fix?

Darknes608

Mar 17, 2020
Hello, I started playing the game and added the stonefred files one by one to avoid problems for the most part but I keep getting this error. I checked the comments but apparently it didn't happen to anyone, could you help me solve this problem? Thank you in advance for your help.

To specify, the error originates in the dining room the day after the first raid.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I started playing the game and added the stonefred files one by one to avoid problems for the most part but I keep getting this error. I checked the comments but apparently it didn't happen to anyone, could you help me solve this problem? Thank you in advance for your help.

To specify, the error originates in the dining room the day after the first raid.
I put everything in this thread together. Seems to work fine.

Edit: game sometimes breaks during last (?) dungeon with the doppelganger mobs. Its still playable just be careful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try this link then.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes