souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No can't scroll or anything
Maybe try a different browser (firefox instead of chrome for example.) I have literally no idea what you've done to not be able to see the entire page.

You may also be able to hit tab a number of times to get it there, not sure how many times but tab selects through clickable things on a page.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
how do you use this again? 7 zip it to the game file?
RPM Maker MV saves live inside (game file)\www\save. You normally need both the global.rpgsave and the file1.rpgsave (or whichever number). Copy those two files into the save folder inside the www folder inside the game folder.

carnej

May 24, 2021
RPM Maker MV saves live inside (game file)\www\save. You normally need both the global.rpgsave and the file1.rpgsave (or whichever number). Copy those two files into the save folder inside the www folder inside the game folder.
oh my lol the saves file thats so funny thanks haha

dingbat_maloy

Jun 23, 2018

Added word wrap
MTL'd the newspaper (no word wrap, MTL quality is "okay", some parts still missing)
Bits of MTL in some other random javascript parts, mostly menus and dungeon text
Fixed some common MTL issues such as extra spaces (e.g. "ca n't")

According to Translator++, the remaining untranslated strings in the newspaper are "Variable & Script Commands", and the program silently refuses to output translation in those sections (apparently changing such strings would break the game?).

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018

Added word wrap
MTL'd the newspaper (no word wrap, MTL quality is "okay", some parts still missing)
Bits of MTL in some other random javascript parts, mostly menus and dungeon text
Fixed some common MTL issues such as extra spaces (e.g. "ca n't")

According to Translator++, the remaining untranslated strings in the newspaper are "Variable & Script Commands", and the program silently refuses to output translation in those sections (apparently changing such strings would break the game?).
How do we use this and what is it exactly?

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So I will say that the MTL isn't THAT bad but since the game is so text heavy it does wear on you a lot. A fan or published translation would make this game an absolute knockout.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes