PhantomMDM

Apr 19, 2019
i have a bug. after learning magic, in scene where mc and old man "Try" to leave magic guild, cutscene just stop working (i don't know how to name it) and mc just stand and don't move, someone can help? obraz_2021-10-31_161354.png

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i have a bug. after learning magic, in scene where mc and old man "Try" to leave magic guild, cutscene just stop working (i don't know how to name it) and mc just stand and don't move, someone can help? View attachment 1477155
Did you skip through dialogue or make changes to character movement speed? Sometimes doing that can cause a character to move the wrong distance in a cutscene when they have to reach the actual end point for the cutscene to end.

So try going through any dialogue when you're on that map a bit slower or undo any movement speed mods you have.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Does she just lose her virginity in that scene at the hot springs?Because my corruption LV is 0 and she doesn't want to have sex with others

PhantomMDM

Apr 19, 2019
Did you skip through dialogue or make changes to character movement speed? Sometimes doing that can cause a character to move the wrong distance in a cutscene when they have to reach the actual end point for the cutscene to end.

So try going through any dialogue when you're on that map a bit slower or undo any movement speed mods you have.
ok, thanks, i will try to do that

PhantomMDM

Apr 19, 2019

nope, that dosen't helped, i tryed to do everything but nope, i even tryed to teleport to other location, now mc is blocked here: obraz_2021-10-31_212402.png

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So getting all the way to the end I am also stuck at just the 47 births step, going to assume this was an MTL edit that removed the last two people somewhere - or the fact that in the "spear room" she comes out with the exposition talking about being pregnant but then immediately gives a "whew! dodged that" follow-up.

Don't really want to work with cheat engine either and somehow adjust the save since the regular saves don't seem to work with the RPGM editors.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I spawned in a floor with no exit.
Well, that does seem to be a bug in the random map generator. Though you may have been able to get to the part of the map with the exit. You can see more map just left of your location in the screenshot. There are items / skills in the game that destroy walls or teleport you.

Of course losing to enemies will get you out as well (depending on the dungeon and point in the game).

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
So getting all the way to the end I am also stuck at just the 47 births step, going to assume this was an MTL edit that removed the last two people somewhere - or the fact that in the "spear room" she comes out with the exposition talking about being pregnant but then immediately gives a "whew! dodged that" follow-up.

Don't really want to work with cheat engine either and somehow adjust the save since the regular saves don't seem to work with the RPGM editors.
Go to the recollection room to check what is still missing. I personally think you missed going to the trader in daytime. There is an event where she travels to an island with some fans. the last two pregnancy will happen there

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Go to the recollection room to check what is still missing. I personally think you missed going to the trader in daytime. There is an event where she travels to an island with some fans. the last two pregnancy will happen there
Maybe, I archived the game already. Kind of got what I wanted out of it, but maybe if I get bored I can check that out. Thanks.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thinking back on this do you mean the trader (to the left of her room) or the Idol fans (the 4 guys at the end of the right side hall)? The idol fans have events that I happen on the island beach where Grace has the swimsuit removed and does a couple of scenes. Did all the Idol fans events so it wasn't that. Trader always brings you to the Guild where Grace gets involved with the Seniors and Juniors of the Guild.

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
Thinking back on this do you mean the trader (to the left of her room) or the Idol fans (the 4 guys at the end of the right side hall)? The idol fans have events that I happen on the island beach where Grace has the swimsuit removed and does a couple of scenes. Did all the Idol fans events so it wasn't that. Trader always brings you to the Guild where Grace gets involved with the Seniors and Juniors of the Guild.
The trader (left of her room). In his last event, he "invites" you to join a 3-day trip to an island with her fans/buyers of her items in the shop where the trader takes you after the trader-guild events are done. They are forced to stay for around a year, and she gets pregnant. On their way back she gets pregnant by the sailors.

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
complicated game mecanics+censor+MTL. need ia say more?
The censorship is almost not noticable. I was never bothered by it. The game mechanic is easy to learn and fun to play with. The real problem is the MT, since it's a story/description heavy game.

spookysss

Jun 30, 2020
I was so into the exploration until i forgot to pay the debt and get bad end. How do i pay the debt? (With picture will be nice thank you :)

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes