mrjerichoo

Nov 18, 2019
One of the best RPGM games I've ever played if not the best.

Animations are smooth, story is good for me also and the speed of game progress is perfect. Theme of slow corruption is shown in full extent. However, I didn't like dungeons.

Reactions: Iskandria

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I try to play the game on the hard difficulty and the error seem to show up. If you move to an object to pick it up the syntax error unexpected identifier show up again.

Mikadesu!

Mar 8, 2018
lot of errors and very bad language for this game...always get unexpected identifier/syntax error. Are you sure this is even playable?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's a great work by the creator of this game.
But the MTL is not up to scratch as usual.
I think that the biggest issue with Pretty Ultra Loving You's games is that a lot of the context and buildup for the scenes is in the text, which there is a lot of. There's nothing wrong with having a lot of text since descriptions can make or break a game. Unfortunately, it also means that it is also the worst type of game to be MTL'd since it would butcher a lot of that aforementioned context and buildup.

There's no manual translation for Pregcess and this game and the Kagura Games release might as well take a decade.

Pallerado

Dec 27, 2018
There's no manual translation for Pregcess and this game and the Kagura Games release might as well take a decade.
I've literally learnt enough Japanese to enjoy untranslated eroge better than MTL/bad translations while waiting for Kagura Games to release Pregcess. Tragically I can't get the JP version of the game working, so I'm stuck waiting and despairing while KG keeps announcing and releasing dozens of easy but unremarkable projects without a peep about Pregcess.

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I've literally learnt enough Japanese to enjoy untranslated eroge better than MTL/bad translations while waiting for Kagura Games to release Pregcess. Tragically I can't get the JP version of the game working, so I'm stuck waiting and despairing while KG keeps announcing and releasing dozens of easy but unremarkable projects without a peep about Pregcess.
Firstly, big ups to ya for mastering another language through sheer unfettered horniness. Secondly, even the JP version ain't working? That's tragic, innit? Also, not sure what KG is doing with the dozens they're releasing that have nothing to do with the other titles that they've put up for pre-order.

Reactions: Pallerado
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes