vickze

Nov 10, 2018
AHHH... OK. I see. Maybe I am wasting my time watching H-Scenes in the inn and for this I am not receiving more.

Thanks to both for your help.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
AHHH... OK. I see. Maybe I am wasting my time watching H-Scenes in the inn and for this I am not receiving more.

Thanks to both for your help.
So, you get a certain amount of scenes per chapter, split by loan paybacks every x days. Your SP / levels have no effect on scenes (other than the dungeon rescue events which start from the lust aura ones 6+ floors in IIRC, and that's only because you need to run out of HP for them).

Basically if the all the heart icons are missing, there's no new scenes. Some scenes are upstairs, or in the bath entry room but other than that they should all be marked with the heart icon. The exception is the post game, where the scenes are no longer marked.

My recommendation is if you're playing on anything other than slug difficulty (the lowest difficulty), get through the dungeon as far as you can each day, selling excess items if needed to get the load repayment amount. Then, before the loan date use the auto explore orb to just get some more cash / items. On the last day, repay your loan and that'll open new scenes and a dungeon.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is there a easy way to get 15000 in those 12 days am struggling to progress
Keep going farther down the dungeon in a single day, you'll get an item worth about 1/2 to 2/3 the load value for each loan increment. Don't rush farther into the dungeon to fast, since every level has random items and enemies. The enemies have a fairly low chance of dropping gold and items, but xp is obviously useful to go farther.

Sell excess items (remember that anything in your inventory is removed if you restart a dungeon from the first level).

Work something at night, in the bar or bath. You'll also get money from some of the other scenes.

Alternatively, go .

Reactions: TacoSama
May 20, 2021
Keep going farther down the dungeon in a single day, you'll get an item worth about 1/2 to 2/3 the load value for each loan increment. Don't rush farther into the dungeon to fast, since every level has random items and enemies. The enemies have a fairly low chance of dropping gold and items, but xp is obviously useful to go farther.

Sell excess items (remember that anything in your inventory is removed if you restart a dungeon from the first level).

Work something at night, in the bar or bath. You'll also get money from some of the other scenes.

Alternatively, go .
thanks i feel like 12 days is not enough to progress

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Between this and Pregcess of Zeven having their abysmal MTL, Pregcess being left in the wind by Kagura for like a year and a half, it's really frustrating because I like this dev's art a lot and I think these current translations destroy the quality of the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think it was pretty close, but I got it in about 10 IIRC. Deeper dungeon levels give better / more valuable drops and the later loan payments were faster / easier to build up to for me, so it's only that first one that was close (on normal difficulty).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The treasures get you most of the way, and if you load up and leave at the camp levels you can get enough loot to make the loans in a couple of days, more as the amount goes up. Definitely use all the days to load up cash for the next payment. I found it negligable to get the first or second camp for looting, I was ok with either one. Plus the money you get from Inn events, it all works out. Being on Dungeon of Corruption I've made out pretty well with some time available.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
could someone upload in other links?here mega link has no good connection...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the only thing I thought is still in Japanese in the game the problem is that somewhere here day which day she is in the fertile period
Screenshot_20211029-224223.png Screenshot_20211029-224251.png

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
The game is running super slow with odd image of the heroine I got. Is anyone experiencing this too?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Never seen that, and the black spots shouldn't show up out of the inn. Something odd is going on.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes