RPGM Completed Grace of the Labyrinth Town [Final] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021

Added word wrap
MTL'd the newspaper (no word wrap, MTL quality is "okay", some parts still missing)
Bits of MTL in some other random javascript parts, mostly menus and dungeon text
Fixed some common MTL issues such as extra spaces (e.g. "ca n't")

According to Translator++, the remaining untranslated strings in the newspaper are "Variable & Script Commands", and the program silently refuses to output translation in those sections (apparently changing such strings would break the game?).
Thanks
So just paste this in the "www" folder and overwrite?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I don't see how anyone could enjoy this game when the mtl is fucking near ineligible. Idk what to do, how to view the h stats screen, I hate when great H games like this get tossed to the side with a garbage mtl and become forgotten.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Still waiting on Kagura to translate their other game, Pregcess of Zeven, so I doubt this is on the agenda any time soon.

C'mon, guys, I love you and all, but y'all have had Zeven on the backlog for three years.

Reactions: ustar

tttttteswrdvffdsa

Oct 29, 2019
hey, im having the issues the early posters were having, where picking up an item or getting on the stairs in the dungeon crashes the game and gives an error.

things i have tried are, running it in japanese, downloading different links, playing different difficulties.
really want to play this one :(

EDIT: Got desperate and tried the compressed version above, seems to fix it somehow, so if you have the same issue try that one

Last edited:
Reactions: AmIDeadAgain

SatisfiedAardvark

Feb 25, 2018
Seems the auto translator mangled the scripts. To get the uncompressed version working, you can open the `www` folder in an editor like VS Code and do a find and replace for `$ gameVariables` to `$gameVariables` (should be around 8000 of these mangled references) and `$ gameParty` to `$gameParty` (only 2 of these) - don't include the backticks. Pretty sure that's it. Game's working fine for me so far.

Or here's a .

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes