4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Oh this is cool... I'm about to do a complete replay of Grandma's House (Just finished DL'ing all chapters). And this release is perfect to start my re-start.

Thanks.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I have a question if it is a prequel: Will some waifus of this prequel appear in the new updates of the Main game? Too bad there's no girlfriend from the main game in this mini prequel.

Reactions: AlexTorch

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Will any of these characters be returning or are they prequel only?
For Grandma's House epilogue they might be seen again, if the dev choses to do so (perhaps Kayla might be in the same situation as Tanya's currently in). I thought she was going to be present here however. If Dean Nelson does reappear in said epilogue, I hope she'll be pregnant with the protagonist's baby to mess with that Chaz cunt.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have a question if it is a prequel: Will some waifus of this prequel appear in the new updates of the Main game? Too bad there's no girlfriend from the main game in this mini prequel.
There Should have been. MC WAS dating the blonde chick (can't remember her name now) who later may or may not become pregnant (depending on MC's game choices); They broke up because He &/or she moved too far apart (Not wanting a LDR).
This could be post break-up & Before his arrival with Nana.
- But that timeline does not work either, If already pregnant; she would have already given birth to MC's child, before arriving at Nana's Home.

So, Just appreciate it for 'What it is' - a Cute/Sexy Side story that Has No bearing on events happening during "Grandma's House"
No tie-ins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There Should have been. MC WAS dating the blonde chick (can't remember her name now) who later may or may not become pregnant (depending on MC's game choices); They broke up because He &/or she moved too far apart (Not wanting a LDR).
This could be post break-up & Before his arrival with Nana.
- But that timeline does not work either, If already pregnant; she would have already given birth to MC's child, before arriving at Nana's Home.
You mean Tanya, those two probably met between this prequel and Grandma's house, at least off-screen.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I understand that it's completed already. But you needed some time to made it. This time could be spend on main game. But don't worry, your updates are fast a more regular than 99% games here. Only NLT has a similar schedule.
In a way, this was time spent on the main game. The whole point was to see if I could add animations to GH without delaying things. Turns out I can't, this took about 6 weeks to make and it's the size of a usual GH update. Granted a lot of that was just figuring shit out but it's still way too long.

I wonder if she would even be as popular as she is right now if the MC was able to fuck her already (or around the beginning)

Once people have sex with her, then what? I wonder what they'll talk about next...
They'll ask about sex with Amy :HideThePain:

Will any of these characters be returning or are they prequel only?
Misses Saunders is gonna pop in but she was always planned. She's the math professor MC mentions he was sleeping with. She's also Jerome's sister. The others, I don't really have plans for but they'll at least show up in the ending

My original idea was actually MC meeting Tanya but I get easily distracted. If I ever make more episodes you might see her.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Misses Saunders is gonna pop in but she was always planned. She's the math professor MC mentions he was sleeping with. She's also Jerome's sister. The others, I don't really have plans for but they'll at least show up in the ending

My original idea was actually MC meeting Tanya but I get easily distracted. If I ever make more episodes you might see her.
If Dean Nelson reappears pregnant later on Grandma's House, that'll be funny to witness (it happened when Tanya arrived at Nan's house, the man promptly passed out). Chaz won't be too pleased to become an uncle should that happen, and it'll be even funnier if Kayla becomes pregnant as well (it'll serve right to that bullying imbecile). :giggle:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017

Ok, due to a distraction the girlfriend didn't appear hahahaha, it calms me to know that she may possibly appear in another mini prequel (when you have time to do it). To wait very carefully for that day. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes