4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
how on earth does moonbox release so much when most devs take eight months to get a small update out :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Because he lives in his mother's basement and doesn't do much else... His own words, not mine. That and his games are actually pretty simplistic in execution... Not to take anything away from the guy - His style is great. No mess, no fuss. Perfecting the core and not trying to be too flashy. The coding isn't complex, relatively speaking, and in GH there are no animations. So a couple of hundred renders with a linear story, and code, means far less work. Meaning far less bugs which equals a quick development cycle. Many devs want something complex with so many choices, games and distractions. Only a few can pull off all the extra stuff excellently. But it is not always warranted, or needed. Have a great story and decent chemistry between characters and you are half way there!

My brown nosing of MB for the day, give me my fifty bucks.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Moonbox, Maybe if you can get comfortable enough with animation in your scenes, Maybe Remaster some of Grandma's house scenes?

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You mean Tanya, those two probably met between this prequel and Grandma's house, at least off-screen.
yep. her. (It has been awhile since I have played GH.)
- Not really a Fan of "harem" games.
It Was fun/enjoyable for awhile, but becomes too much.
Even understanding that Not all the girls' are available 24/7; it is unrealistic to think that One MC has enough time in a Day or week to 'manage' pleasing all his girls. (Even the jealous & demanding ones who are 'crushing' on him)
8-12 girls easily manageable; anything 20+ is just GREEDY; and ruins the Game; IMHO.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I know with it being a Kinetic, there wouldn't be any choices, but still wonder if KoGa3 wouldn't mind whipping up a music jukebox mod for this Grandma's House spin off. ;)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
For Grandma's House epilogue they might be seen again, if the dev choses to do so (perhaps Kayla might be in the same situation as Tanya's currently in). I thought she was going to be present here however. If Dean Nelson does reappear in said epilogue, I hope she'll be pregnant with the protagonist's baby to mess with that Chaz cunt.
It's very possible I'll make a "Did you creampie them?" choice and have them all show up pregnant. If it happens though it's just gonna be a scene or two.

There Should have been. MC WAS dating the blonde chick (can't remember her name now) who later may or may not become pregnant (depending on MC's game choices); They broke up because He &/or she moved too far apart (Not wanting a LDR).
This could be post break-up & Before his arrival with Nana.
- But that timeline does not work either, If already pregnant; she would have already given birth to MC's child, before arriving at Nana's Home.

So, Just appreciate it for 'What it is' - a Cute/Sexy Side story that Has No bearing on events happening during "Grandma's House"
No tie-ins.
This is about a year before he meets Tanya. It's his second semester and he met Tanya at the beginning of his 3rd

Because he lives in his mother's basement and doesn't do much else... His own words, not mine. That and his games are actually pretty simplistic in execution... Not to take anything away from the guy - His style is great. No mess, no fuss. Perfecting the core and not trying to be too flashy. The coding isn't complex, relatively speaking, and in GH there are no animations. So a couple of hundred renders with a linear story, and code, means far less work. Meaning far less bugs which equals a quick development cycle. Many devs want something complex with so many choices, games and distractions. Only a few can pull off all the extra stuff excellently. But it is not always warranted, or needed. Have a great story and decent chemistry between characters and you are half way there!

My brown nosing of MB for the day, give me my fifty bucks.
Those aren't my words and we have very different definitions of brown nosing :HideThePain:

Moonbox, Maybe if you can get comfortable enough with animation in your scenes, Maybe Remaster some of Grandma's house scenes?
Maybe now you can start adding some animations in the main game? And I mean from the beginning.
Nah, the main thing I've learned from this experiment is that animations take way too long. You would have the same sized updates but every 6 weeks instead of 2.

yep. her. (It has been awhile since I have played GH.)
- Not really a Fan of "harem" games.
It Was fun/enjoyable for awhile, but becomes too much.
Even understanding that Not all the girls' are available 24/7; it is unrealistic to think that One MC has enough time in a Day or week to 'manage' pleasing all his girls. (Even the jealous & demanding ones who are 'crushing' on him)
8-12 girls easily manageable; anything 20+ is just GREEDY; and ruins the Game; IMHO.
Your mistake was looking for realism in a harem game :p

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Look I don't do compliments. I tried, okay? Now, fiddy buckaroos! :p :D Plus you know I love ya work so hush! <3

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Moonbox really teased us with another god-tier ginger, huh? (Can Abby be considered as ginger? idk) He really doesn't miss when it comes to that lol.

I know we already have like 20+ women in the harem at this point but the new women here are pretty nice, would be nice to see more of their stories.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Nah, the main thing I've learned from this experiment is that animations take way too long. You would have the same sized updates but every 6 weeks instead of 2.
Could be like an endgame content, I mean first finish the story, then you could add animations through the whole game as post-game updates. Animations could give this game a huge kick-in.

Reactions: Edrick23 and hexyar

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have no issues with a prequel, many stories slap in a flashback storyline when they need time to get their story in the regular timeline figured out, it's not like it's actually wasting time. It's still canon backstory for the main story.
Now you are probably not doing it for the reason I listed, but it's a common thing to do and as someone else said, your update frequency is above many even if this cost a normal update.
It is what it is.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I know with it being a Kinetic, there wouldn't be any choices, but still wonder if KoGa3 wouldn't mind whipping up a music jukebox mod for this Grandma's House spin off. ;)
i was listening to BADIk music while playing this..and funny enough, while mc is railing the dean, the music playing was Jills piano song from her recitle(not sure if spelled that right) but thought it was a great choice for that scene.
oh and I would definately love to see more of Kayla. big titties hot goth girl. not usually a fan of goth girls, but Kayla was hot. and loved she was fucking the mc while dating the douchebag but not giving him any pretending to be saving herself for marriage. classic great ideas as usual from Moonbox.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes