4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
In a way, this was time spent on the main game. The whole point was to see if I could add animations to GH without delaying things. Turns out I can't, this took about 6 weeks to make and it's the size of a usual GH update. Granted a lot of that was just figuring shit out but it's still way too long.
I think we're all collectively bummed that that's the answer, but I think you went about testing the possibility in a fantastic way. You get an answer to your question, we get a fantastic one shot, and the main game doesn't suffer. That's winning all around.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Look I don't do compliments. I tried, okay? Now, fiddy buckaroos! :p :D Plus you know I love ya work so hush! <3
Tbh I feel like you should be the one paying me after that :ROFLMAO:

damn what a fun game. but too damn short. mc should at least have gotten to beat the snot out of Chaz..
MC isn't a violent man, he'll just tie the dude to a chair and impregnate his girl in front of him like a gentleman ;)

Hey guy's don't you think we should at least be serious in one of his threads ?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
That doesn't seem to be a very popular opinion :ROFLMAO:

now if you could just take and transition that animated sex scenes to the OG VN would be super!! :love:(y)
As much as I'd like that, it won't be happening. Updates would take 3 times longer and that's really not even close to worth it to me.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
MC goes back to college and has some sex. Your standard cookie-cutter college game with all the staples you've come to expect, like walking down a hallway, sleeping in a dorm room, and the classic "banging your bully's girlfriend" scene.
Ahh, Such fond memories! :giggle: Don't forget that weird foot fungus you got from the showers.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I loved the animation, and the goth girl, you are a man of culture indeed.
I hope you make Nana's scene with this good animation MoonBox

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
I always wondered if you'd branch out and look to do some animated scenes in GH so I honestly don't mind you doing a spin-off to test the waters for yourself. I'll have to take a look and see how it all turned out.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
See now you cant be making games like these. Cause now i want more This was a smaller game so i could play it on my phone and i want more!!!!!!

1b97332068fba20467befaa23d3b05ce.gif

• Haha

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Will we see a MC's first year of college and last year of college as also a spin-off if it can be done?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes