• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
MoonBoxoh no mister you can throw a bone to a hunggy fog and take it away after 3mins..........im so expecting a full falshback series out of this at least if you have or free time or the "audacity to test your skill {no need it]or create a animations for future updates of gh or another game ,nah i want this being a full on presequel game.......joking aside moonbox your are just one of the bigggest dreams sellers out here so i will say congratz man and kkep in doing what you doing ,......millers are masterpiece

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I see everyone asking for Kayla...

And I'm here, begging for more Abby... Please Boss?

She's so fucking cute, also HOT as fuck and she squirts... She could have been a good friend of Tanya, couldn't she? She's from Cali too, so, she could show up for Anne's birth? She's one year behind the MC in school, but she could be visiting her family when she learns that Tanya is about to pop and she decides to drop her beauty on Gilford. Oh, and Cat and Liz take her to Betty shop for a make over... then to the O'Reillys and Fiona and the Twins don't let her go.

There... just copy her over... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Peace :)

P.S.: MoonBox glad that you tried the animations hypothesis and unfortunately confirmed our assumptions.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I see everyone asking for Kayla...

And I'm here, begging for more Abby... Please Boss?

She's so fucking cute, also HOT as fuck and she squirts... She could have been a good friend of Tanya, couldn't she? She's from Cali too, so, she could show up for Anne's birth? She's one year behind the MC in school, but she could be visiting her family when she learns that Tanya is about to pop and she decides to drop her beauty on Gilford. Oh, and Cat and Liz take her to Betty shop for a make over... then to the O'Reillys and Fiona and the Twins don't let her go.

There... just copy her over... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Peace :)

P.S.: MoonBox glad that you tried the animations hypothesis and unfortunately confirmed our assumptions.
I'm there with you. Abby is simply the best. The others are hot, but, Abby is cream of the crop. It's too bad that this one is done and dusted.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
We would still see how he's "transforming" a "pure" girl that hasn't had sex into the Tanya we know
Judging how things go in the main game? MC was out shopping and his pants got torn away when a pickpocket grabbed them. He turned and smacked an innocently shopping Tanya in the face with his ever-turgid member from across the food court. Tanya exclaims "Oh Zeus!" in surprise because she doesn't swear (and the name sticks later).

MC gets arrested for indecent exposure, but clears things up with the cops after they catch the pickpocket, who (in a "surprising" twist) turns out to be snarky but sexy little deviant. The cops ask MC to do a thorough cavity search on the pickpocket, to which she heartily agrees to, and everyone goes on their way (with the pickpocket walking funny and sloshing a bit).

Meanwhile, with MC's cock cologne is still on her face, Tanya spends the next 15 minutes on the bus home after her harrowing experience. Exhausted, she falls asleep before she can wash her face. During her rest, MC's penile particulates burrow into Tanya's brain, rewriting her pleasure center. She spends the next few weeks craving something but not knowing what.

She and MC meet by chance at the cafeteria and Tanya begins to feel better after getting to know him and spending time with him. Things progress romantically just as the withdrawal symptoms are starting to fade, but when MC unzips is pants for her, before she even sees his glorious genitals, the scent hits her like a freight train. "Oh Zeus..." is all she can weakly mutter and by then, it's all over for her - she is now and forever a slave to Zeus.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Looking at this scene ingame, it's hard to believe the MC is over 6 feet tall.
Or how quick he was able to turn the tables against the dean Barbara (and also bonk her at the table). Would be interesting to see that happening with the cop Sandra in Grandma's house.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would be interesting to see that happening with the cop Sandra in Grandma's house.
It can but then she leaves the game.

Sandra is a pure dom and will always be a dom, Moon cleared that up.

She gives you one chance to be in charge then tells the MC it was a one time thing and he will never see her again.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I wouldnt mind more of this mini stories maybe one where the MC visits japan and ends up getting a but of shrine maidens and thats makes asami or shizuka react to him or smt like that. also will the girls in this game appear in the main game?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes