4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nice suprise. Do we get animation in Grandma's House now also?
No, I guess not,
1. It would be a nightmare to animate all already relased scenes,
2. the following updates would not be so quick as expected, from each 2 weeks they will space out to each 6 weeks with the same amount of of content for each update
3.Moon don't feels conftable enough to integrate the animations, he is still practicing with It even when he did a pretty good job in this release.
4.it would cost him more suporters, than it will bring him new ones
I can be terribly wrong, this is just my assesment regarding this topic

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
ngl I wouldn't mind a 2nd part to this. Cool characters, and a lot more could be done here. Plus the ending felt like it set up a part 2 anyway.

Reactions: MoonBox

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Very pleasant and wonderful surprise, which deserves a follow-up, given the appreciation from all. The animation is nice, but Grandma's house is nice even without it. Abby is delightful and especially makes this VN more spicy. Thanks Moonbox.
Never mind wherever there are keyboard cowards, hoping to spread venom, but they are little. THANK YOU

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm ... why is it .. when you ( MoonBox ) makes a hot female ( Red Haired babe ) ... unattainable ???
you did the same damn thing with Nana ... asshole .. i fucking hate you !!!! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
jk jk .. damn your just a fucking teasing little shit aren't you !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Abby and Kayla are both way too attractive and adorable to leave them just in this, especially with poor Abby only getting to watch. Besides, we've still got a completely unresolved narrative thread about Misses Wilson and her daughter.

Reactions: MoonBox

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020

There is nothing to focus on here. It was a short story and is completed. Plus it was MB's way of testing something.
Officially yes. But there are some story threads that can be continued into future episodes. I think MB should continue it, or make a new game based on the same premise and characters.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
as usual a very good little story. i love your game mate. and your costant and regular updates. i hope you will return on this plot and i hope to see more of the 2 teachers and ofc MC cute and funny roomate. please.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
If anyone read the ending bit with two characters, standing up with a thank you pasta, I believe the developer stated that an episode two maybe made one day to get more practice but it’s not planned. You can consider this complete that is the wording however I feel that this should be continued because this is a good backstory that I feel can be developed further, not to mention the potential of seeing some of these characters in future parts of the main game and potentially seeing the consequences of the decisions made by the main character

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Incest is not really one of my kinks but I really hate that Patreon forces devs to use "landlady, roommate and tenant" in place of "mother, sister/brother and son/daughter" even in non-incest type situations like this one...
screenshot0001.png
...where it is talking about the MC's teacher's daughter, that he messed around with, zero blood relations there.

I play GH more for the humor and things like cucking the assholes of the world instead of the incest angle(again, not my kink but does not put me off like some kinks, not shaming but scat I will never enjoy in a game or IRL and non-con is not a kink except in roleplay, otherwise it is a rightful crime). That said, it is so jarring when you see obvious substitutions to get around censorship. It takes you out of the immersion. You need some basic tenants of reality to keep you rooted to a fantastical story.

Not blaming MB for this, I blame Patreon. You can straight up murder innocents but you can't say the word "mother"(unless it is a portmanteau with the word "fucker"), that will scar our fragile psyches.

Reactions: CarlFoutley

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Holy shit those are some hot ladies, all of them. Just as with your main game. I have been waiting and hoping that you might think about adding animations to your game. Loved this side project!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BTW, the teacher in the main game is like the mini-me version of Ms Wilson from this little project.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes