4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay KoGa3, I added the mod and the music and naming worked. Then added the iPatch as was mentioned, which did it's part and the music is there for the home screen, but goes away once you start playing. I tried reloading the mod after, and still no music in-game (I can go to the menu and click on songs, but the music stops when I go back to the game). I started a new game after that and same thing happens after you name your character (whether you keep default or not, the jukebox controls are there while naming, but disappear as soon as the first graphic loads).

I know I'm bugging you on this, but it's SOOO close to perfect ^_^

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How is The Dean a virgin? Didn't the MC mention her having a son at the beginning?

EDIT: That'll teach me not to post prematurely lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Okay KoGa3, I added the mod and the music and naming worked. Then added the iPatch as was mentioned, which did it's part and the music is there for the home screen, but goes away once you start playing. I tried reloading the mod after, and still no music in-game (I can go to the menu and click on songs, but the music stops when I go back to the game). I started a new game after that and same thing happens after you name your character (whether you keep default or not, the jukebox controls are there while naming, but disappear as soon as the first graphic loads).

I know I'm bugging you on this, but it's SOOO close to perfect ^_^
Hi. Seeing the full Mod options with the music in the preferences while playing is a mistake from me. You actually only should see the basic Mod settings there....

For enabling the music you must start my Mod menu with the "Mod menu" button here, then it should work:

Reactions: Annayara

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
MoonBox Congratulations to another release! Good luck!

Animated sex with NANA when? :ROFLMAO::HideThePain:
HOT DAMN. BIG TITTY GOTH GILFRIEND :love: I TAKE 10!

View attachment 2924982
Can we also have her on grandma house itself too. I haven't played this game yet so IDK if the MC is the same MC as in Grandma's house but if it is I like this character model and design. Maybe she could be Polly's older cousin she lost touch with?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I wonder if she would even be as popular as she is right now if the MC was able to fuck her already (or around the beginning)

Once people have sex with her, then what? I wonder what they'll talk about next...
This is a pretty common mistake Devs make with incest games. Holding Mum/grandma up as some kind of holy grail, like sex with them is the be all end all. Sex with them is just the beginning, or at least it should be. The start of a new relationship and taking things to the next level, leaves all kinds of possibilities to explore. ;)
The quest for anal, the quest for pregnancy/starting new family, the quest for harem, lots of fun stuff that could happen after.
Sadly, most games end there or shortly thereafter. Makes me sad. :cry:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes