4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
It's just too good to leave it as is but I understand it was just an experiment. I only plead that Abby make an appearance in the main game, it's unusual for an old college roommate to come for a visit. Or perhaps we run into the faculty again when Kat or on of the other girls gets accepted to the same college. Or maybe one of us here wins the lottery and pays you to just complete the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
Nov 2, 2019
[snip] That said, it is so jarring when you see obvious substitutions to get around censorship. It takes you out of the immersion. You need some basic tenants of reality to keep you rooted to a fantastical story. [snip]
Hypocrite! At least have the courage to say daughters of reality rather than resorting to censorship yourself!

(Unless you meant tenets of reality... :unsure: Naaah, that's too obvious.... :p)

darkyzx

Apr 13, 2019
Superb superb work ! I really liked it. If it's the future of your games, it's gonna be daaaamn F-ing good ! ( hoping for a episode 2 and 3 and more )

• Red Heart

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
I'm actually waiting more for an update for this than Grandma's house, lots of updates recently with very few content so this was a nice change. And characters are really nice too

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm actually waiting more for an update for this than Grandma's house, lots of updates recently with very few content so this was a nice change. And characters are really nice too
You'l be waiting a long time. Game is complete. MoonBox said he might do a part 2, but don't count on it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There's no one stopping you from waiting for it, you HAVE been warned that even though an update MAY happen it is NOT planned. So, go for it.

In case you haven't noticed, it is marked as Complete. Not On Hold, not Abandoned. Complete, as in, Done and dusted.

Your time and your expectations are yours to do with them what you want. Oh, just don't come asking for things, after you've been told it's DONE. Capisce?

The quip about GH lack of content, let's be clear, "lack of content == content that I don't care about" because each update has a lot of content, if you don't care about it, it's a YOU problem. It's Ok, you do NOT have to like everything, just don't claim that there was "lots of updates recently with very few content" because we read it and KNOW that you are being mean for no reason. I would call it something stronger, but, I'll go with "mean".

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think, with all the Hype, about this gorgeous VN we forgot the most obvious;
Happy 2 year aniversary "Grandma's House"!
This was a great way to celebratre it Thank you MoonBox ! astonishing how good your animations were, and how much you progressed I specially loved the details of movement in them. Since It was so well recieved, this could be a nice "Holiday" extra a small episode of College sheaningans or a small Cameo Intermezzo.
Now I'll clean my monitor and keyboard a small accident happend yesterday......
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Arthuritus

Dec 13, 2022
This game could be be viewed as the prequel perhaps. Abby could be the next LI in Grandma's House and the Dean with/out the MC's child(super sperm) as well, not forgetting Kayla.

• Yay, new update!
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes