4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This is a pretty common mistake Devs make with incest games. Holding Mum/grandma up as some kind of holy grail, like sex with them is the be all end all. Sex with them is just the beginning, or at least it should be. The start of a new relationship and taking things to the next level, leaves all kinds of possibilities to explore. ;)
The quest for anal, the quest for pregnancy/starting new family, the quest for harem, lots of fun stuff that could happen after.
Sadly, most games end there or shortly thereafter. Makes me sad. :cry:
First this:

sure wrong.gif

Now, let me explain...

Your assumption is so very wrong because it has been explained ad nauseum (until we puke) that sex with Nana will mark the halfway point of the game. It is then that the barriers fall and the fun starts with the whole Harem.

You are referring to other games, by other devs that aren't related to this story, it is a too common occurrence, people convince themselves that what they are used to, is what is going to happen. Not this time.

notthistime.gif

Peace :(

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
In a way, this was time spent on the main game. The whole point was to see if I could add animations to GH without delaying things. Turns out I can't, this took about 6 weeks to make and it's the size of a usual GH update. Granted a lot of that was just figuring shit out but it's still way too long.
Look, you can say this as often as possible and people still won't get it.

Animations take about 3x the time to create and that is if you just want them to be ok.

Sex scene with one position is like what four maybe five renders?

Animation would be hundreds.

For me, a woman doing yoga, going between two positions ended up being 670 individual renders.

Takes hours. Not worth it. Especially animating in Daz.

There is a reasons devs don't do too many or they end up very very basic.

/rant

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Technically, these aren't grandma's college days, these are some dude's college days. Where is grandma???

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Technically, these aren't grandma's college days, these are some dude's college days. Where is grandma???
Some correction, the protagonist here and in Grandma's House are the same man. These events take place around a year or so before (at least one character Tanya wasn't seen here, so they must've met off-screen in between those two games).

Reactions: MoonBox

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Some correction, the protagonist here and in Grandma's House are the same man. These events take place around a yeatror so before.
Oh, man i had idea that these games have a common protagonist.

But still game title sound weird...

upd. I know that now someone will start complaining or even reporting about 'my behavior', but what can I do with myself?.. I wonder how many grannies you can fuck in this college game? :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Your assumption is so very wrong because it has been explained ad nauseum (until we puke) that sex with Nana will mark the halfway point of the game. It is then that the barriers fall and the fun starts with the whole Harem.

You are referring to other games, by other devs that aren't related to this story, it is a too common occurrence, people convince themselves that what they are used to, is what is going to happen. Not this time.
I was speaking of other games. I'm not starting Grandmas House until Nana is bangable, but it's nice to know we will get plenty of content after that. (y)

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Kind-a sad that this is all we get. It has so much potential.

Perhaps, someday when Grandmas House has been concluded ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hi. Seeing the full Mod options with the music in the preferences while playing is a mistake from me. You actually only should see the basic Mod settings there....

For enabling the music you must start my Mod menu with the "Mod menu" button here, then it should work:
No, I was using your mod right, I'm just not used to it turning off once I start playing (It's on when I start the game, but when I name the character, or just hit enter to keep the default name, it turns off). I finally got it to work though (had to go in to the mod, choose a song, then exit the mod properly before it would stay on).

Reactions: KoGa3

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Some correction, the protagonist here and in Grandma's House are the same man. These events take place around a year or so before (at least one character Tanya wasn't seen here, so they must've met off-screen in between those two games).
Moon said this is the start of his second year and he meets Tanya early in his third (and last, I believe) year, so I guess it's really 1-3/4 years before game starts?

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I hope Abby comes back in the main game she is almost as cute and pervy as shizuka. As a few others have said maybe she could be a cousin of the O'Reillys only issue i see with that story is you would think Abby would have been mentioned at some point in the mc's reactions with the O'Reillys but still could work out if you act like the mc didn't know they where related. Would be funny to see an interaction between Abby and Asami with bananas since the smell of bananas wakes Abby up and they also make Asami's boobs grow it could make for a few interesting interactions.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
The girls from this game absolutely need to join up the main game at some point, also yea it would be nice if this was continued, I mean inevitably the main story is going to end anyway, so its not like their shouldn't be something else from that Dev afterward or concurrently.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes